Painful feelings

Sky P.O.V

WHAT THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT YOU IDIOT! I screamed at pearl as I watched South fall to the ground unconscious. I was crying harder now and couldn't really see that well. Ah shut it you brat . Jasper said as he got to his feet still breathing hard. YOU SHUT IT YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH! I shot back without thinking. I could just run...they're not even looking at me. No I can't leave South even though she'd want me to runaway I would never do that...you're feisty now aren't you? Pearl said sarcastically as he picked up South's bleeding body from the floor. I was frozen in place...Jasper brought a gun?! South could have been killed! Damn I can't even try to run now. Why would you do this...I said in a low whisper filled with anger. We're still in OUR FRIKEN TEENS WHAT KINDA SICK GROWN MEN KIDNAP TEENAGERS FOR ANOTHER TEEN ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR MIND?! I am screaming at two huge guys who have a gun what's wrong with me? Us? What's wrong with us? You deserve this you and your friend...you broke a boys heart and threw him and is in jail. Said pearl in a low growl. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE IN PRISON?! Jasper was screaming now I was more scared of him since he had a gun and a short temper. A mater a fact YES I DO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE IN PRISON I WENT THERE EVERY DAY TO SEE MY BROTHER WHO DIED IN THERE SO I DO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE IN PRISON! I can't believe what I'm doing why am I telling them my life story? They have no right to know and they have a gun..oh really? Pearl said As he put South down on the floor beside him. Jasper and Pearl where walking towards me slowly like I was a rabid animal they were trying to catch. I looked at South on the floor her eyes where open then she closed them again. She's up...what do I do? Should I run? She started motioning her hand to the stairs. I looked at Pearl and Jasper and then South...then I ran...I ran past Pearl and Jasper...I was about to run down the stairs when I felt a sharp pain in my right leg I stumbled down the stairs I saw nothing but South running down the stairs to me and I heard crying loud crying...before everything went black...

Ok so again collaborations I only worked with my cousin on this so thanks moonlight_sky check out Paige's books My Suicidal Lover and Little Do You Know thanks