08

"Are you going to sleep over again?" Minho asked Jisung as they were getting out of the car. Everyone went inside and he two stayed outside on the driveway.

"I really want to, but I can't risk getting caught, I can't make up a stupid excuse again." Jisung sighed.

"Okay then, go home, sleep well." Minho said and smiled.

"Go in first."

"No you go first."

"No go in."

"Jisung just go first."

The younger nodded in defeat and quickly gave a small peck on Minho's lips.

"Okay now I'll go, bye hyung!" He said and quickly ran away in embarrassment.

Minho stood there in shock.

"Did he really just give me a kiss then run away?!"

The thought of Jisung's embarrassed state was enough to bring red upon his cheeks.

Jisung arrived at home and quietly went to his bed. Thankfully everyone was asleep so no one would question him.

He looked at the ring one more time and eventually fell asleep.

Jisung woke up to the smell of breakfast being made, he walked downstairs and saw his friends and his mom in the kitchen.

"You've been waking up so late these days Jisung." His mom said to him.

"Yeah I guess."

Jeongin made eye contact with him and he gave him a silent warning with his eyes.

He sits down at the dining table with his friends and starts to eat, then his dad comes home.

"Honey look what I got for us." His dad said walking into the kitchen holding two small boxes that looked oddly familiar to him.

He didn't say anything. He just sat and observed what it could be.

His mom opened the box and pulled out an shiny rose gold Rolex and placed it on her wrist.

"It looks so nice!" She said admiring it.

"And I got a gold one too." He said placing it on his wrist.

"Where did you get these from? How much?" She asked.

"Usually, Rolex's are about 8 grand each, but I got these both for 8 grand, I didn't pay the full price it was from some kids." His dad replied.

Jisung choked on his food when he heard the words that came out of his dads mouth.

"Woah Jisung are you okay?" Felix asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine."
"No way, no fucking way. Why would my dad get it from them? He has so much money? Why would he do that."

Jisung drank his water and tried to calm down and convince himself he didn't get the watches from Minho and his friends.

"Make sure you go to Rolex and get one rose gold and one gold. The guy is offering a hell lot of money for them" Chan's words from last night rang in his head and it all fit together.

He didn't know what was more shocking, he went to go 'help' steal a watch that was for his parents, or his dad bought an illegal watch.

He tried to get it out of mind and continued to eat his food.

Jisung's friends all left and his parents went to work, so he was home alone.

He pulled out his phone and automatically texts the first person on his mind.

minho hyung!

today, 14:30

hyung, i'm really bored, do you wanna meet up? <

To his surprise, Minho answered right away.

> sure what do you wanna do?

anything, i just wanna be in your company <

> okay come over x

yay be there in 15 <

~~

yo I'm really in changjin soft hours rn, there is a video of changbin running into hyunjin's arms at ISAC after hyunjin did his race and it's the fucking cutest shit I've ever seen I've been crying like a little bitch over it for so long💞💖💓💓💘💗❣️💘💖💘❤️💓😭😭💘✨

it's 3 am why am I still awake
idk how my sleep schedule is gonna be fixed for school rip

okay I'll stop