12

"He's your dad?!"

"Y-yeah... that's my dad..."

"Wow I just-" Minho was shocked. He couldn't believe Jisung was the son of CEO Han.

"I never knew that he did all this stuff." Jisung said "So I'll get the money back for you."

"Baby if he realizes, you're going to get into so much shit."

"It's easier than you guys coming to rob my house. It would be hard to rob my house, there's guards that even I have to get around when I leave at night to see you." Jisung said and intertwined their fingers. "I'll ask him one more time and if he doesn't give I'll just go get it myself, don't worry about me babe."

"Alright." Minho sighed and rested his head on Jisung.

"Guys, we can't rob CEO Han's house." Minho said walking into the living room.

"What? Why?" Changbin asked.

"He's my boyfriends dad." Minho replied and flopped in the couch.

"You're kidding. That asshole is Jisung's dad?!" Chan said.

"Yeah, I was pretty shocked too." Minho said. "But don't worry, Jisung said he'll get the money for us."

"Is he aware that it's $5,000?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, how is he gonna get all that money?" Hyunjin added.

"He'll find a way."

Jisung told his friends not to come over today, he didn't feel like explaining things to them.

It was night time and his dad was in the living room, so he decided to ask him one more time.

He stood in front of his dad who was sitting on the couch.

"Dad, have you thought of giving the money back to those kids yet?"

"No. I'm not giving it back. The more that I think about it, I think they are the ones who stole my Louis Vuitton wallet at the convenience store."

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Okay, they stole one wallet from you, but you owe them $5,000."

"How do you know how much I owe them?" His dad asked standing up.

Jisung didn't answer. How could he say he hangs out with them and one of them is his boyfriend.

"You know what, the more that I think about it, you've been hanging out with them haven't you? Coming home late, disobeying your parents and changing your appearance, it all fits together now."

At this point Jisung didn't care, he didn't have any excuse so he might as well tell him.

"Yeah, I've been hanging out with them, so what?" He said.

"I hate those kids."

"If you hate them, then why do you do business with them? If you hate them, leave them alone!"

"They're all just rebellious teens who's parents threw them out and now they steal to survive and are easy to take advantage of." His dad said walking up to Jisung. "And if you want to be with them so much, then join them."

"Maybe I will." Jisung said.

His dad punched him in the face, which will probably cause a bruise later.

"Get out of this fucking house now."

"Gladly."

Jisung stormed out the door and began walking to the side of his house where his room window was.

He started climbing up the tree and entered from his window.

He quietly walked to the room down the hall from his where his dad keeps all his money and walked to the safe. Thankfully he knew the password because his parents used to tell him to take money from there for food.

He counted $5,000 in stacks and quickly shoved it into his hoodie.

He snuck back to his room and jumped out the window again, the guards nodded at him, expecting nothing and he ran the direction to Minho's house.

When he arrived, Minho was the one to answer the door. He was so happy to see his face.

"Baby what happened to you??"

He didn't say anything, he just immediately hugged the older.

Minho knew something was wrong and just let the younger melt into his arms.

They walked to Minho's room and Jisung placed the money on his desk.

"I'll show it to them tomorrow." Jisung said climbing into bed with the older.

"And I'll tell you everything that happened tomorrow, I'm too tired."

"It's okay baby go to sleep." Minho said and wrapped Jisung up in his arms and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, hyung." Jisung mumbled then fell asleep.

~~

GOT7 IS HAVING A CB SOON ‼️

I AM READY BISHES 🤠

I AM READY BISHES 🤠