( Rl ) Cold Hearted Glares

The thoughts of dread and heartbreak were racing through Liam's brain the entire way to school. His heart pounding, Theo gripped the boys hand and smiled charmingly. He was trying to calm poor overworked Liam with no avail. Liam couldn't be okay, not when his first love hated him to the point she would create a hate account.

" Liam " Theo sighed, the car now silent with unsaid words. " We don't have to go, you know? " Liam smiled at the older wolf, his eyes wrinkling showing Theo the boy he loves is strong enough.

Liam climbed out of the car, Theo coming around to Liam. Taking the boys hand in a caring gesture, Liam gripped tightly. He was ready.

Liam walked over to where he spotted a smirking Hayden. Her teeth baring white, face caked in make up. " Hello, Fags. " Liam was heart broken, he face dropped, Hayden grinned statistically at that.

" Hayden, we get it. Lez be honest, you have the hots for Malia. " Mason piped up, from beside Liam and Theo. Who were both gasping, Liam almost couldn't hold in his chuckles. 

Hayden, on the other hand. Did not think of it as funny at all. Her fist clenched, growl rumbling low in her chest. The chest, where a heart so cold and black now resides. " Listen here Mason, you are a fag just like the rest of 'em. " She hissed harshly to Liam's best friend. He seemed to shrug her off, he loved his stupid ghost of a boy to care.

" Hayden, you are hurt. I get it, I know, me moving on wasn't easy for you to handle, especially when it is with a guy. Don't you see, you are only hurting yourself by throwing around these harsh insults? " Liam spoke up, his tone soft spoken as he looked into Hayden's eyes. Trying to see the spark, that he had once fallen in love with, the girl who punched his nose before falling for him. Even though, the feelings not there anymore. His friendship with her, was.

She shook her head, trying so hard not to tear up in school. She just looked at Theo and Liam with such guilt before walking away, though Liam knew she will be back to call names again. He was just happy, that she had left and the boy holding his hands was looking at him with such love and admiration the Liams lips lent up and crashed against the older wolves. 

------
I know I know, we get it. There isn't enough sappy romance, I will advance my brain to give you more next time. But for now that was Hayden's first realisation, what will she do? Will her hurt betray her even more? Or will Liam forgive her?