Chapter 1

I awoke as Sam and Dean walked over to me. Sam gave me a weird look as he check to see if I was okay. Dean stood there staring at me.

"You looked like you were having a seizure, what happened just then?" Sam asked.

"J-Just a bad dream," I said as I motioned Dean to come to me. I could see the fear and worry in his eyes.

He walked to me as I wrapped my arms around him for a hug. He hugged back and I could hear him whisper something to Sam but I didn't say anything. I pulled away.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Dean asked as I nodded.

"Like I said, just a bad dream." I said quickly as I sat back on the bed and turned on the tv.

"What was the dream about anyways?" Sam asked.

"J-Just things, Sam."

"What was it about Rosanna?" Dean asked as I bit my lip.

"I killed Cas," I mummbled hoping to where they couldn't hear.

"You what?" Sam asked.

"I freaking killed Cas, okay?" I screamed at them.

"You're also hiding something from us, what is it?" Dean asked.

"I'm not hiding anything Dean!" I said trying to stay calm.

"I know you are, all that time I was knocked out when Gabriel came and visited, you know something. He told you something. Now what is it?" He raged.

"It's nothing, Dean." I said softly trying my best to watch Giligans Island which so happened to be on Tv.

"Rosanna. Tell me."

"Dean. No," I groaned.

"So there is something you're hiding from us?" Sam asked.

"Yes, but I can't tell you anyways."

"Strict business?" Dean asked.

"Yes."

"Well you can tell us this, where were you that one night? We know you weren't jumped and how did Cas know exactly where to find you?" He asked as I heard a flutter of wings. I turned my head to see a beaten up Cas. Wounds like my dream last night. I looked horrified at Dean as he walked over to Cas.

"Cas?" He mumbled as he grabbed his side and walked him over to a chair.

"Sam, go get him something we can fix all these wounds with!" I screamed as he looekd to me.

"He's an angel, he can heal himself," he said like I was dumb.

"Don't you think he already would have done that if he could?" I asked as he nodded and went to go get a towel. I ran to Cas's side.

"Rosanna," Dean warned.

"What?" I asked looking to him.

"Would this have to do with your dream last night?" He asked as Cas looked to me with shallow breaths.

"What was your dream, Rosanna?" Cas asked as he looked from Dean to me.

"She had a dream that she killed you, Cas," Dean said as I bit my lip and looked at his wounds. Blade like cuts and I shook my head.

"Impossible."

"Cas how did this happen?" Dean asked as looked from me to Cas.

"I was knocked out, when I woke up I was in a meadow."

"Giligan, not that cut!" Screamed the tv as I went and turned it off.

"Rosanna, what did you use against me in your dream?" He asked.