Chapter-2

Chapter 2- Reborn

I am Sophia Davase. It's hurt to say that, I am dying right now because of some robbery happened in a bank. I was just passing there when I was shot through the chest. My body got numbed and my senses slowly gone away. The last things I saw are people and policemen running towards me.

So, this is how my life will end huh? Right, I still haven't finished my anime. I am now in episode 23, just last episode, and I would finish that anime. Arggghhh! My animeeee!! My animeeee!!!. I can't accept this!

'sigh'

Sorry mom your daughter will be gone first. I close my eyes, and slowly, the darkness ate me.

~~~~

"I am floating~ floating in this 'I don't know the place'~ its lonely ~ and alone~ aahhh~~~ I want to scream, but I can't ~~~."I sang. I will be deemed as a crazy person if someone saw me but there's no one here.

When I was shot, I arrived in this white place. I don't know if this is heaven or not, and I don't know how many days, months, passed by. My sense of time is not useful in here. I hope my family, there is safe. Aaa~ Its really lonely. I am glad that I didn't go insane.

'What to do, What to d-hm?'

I am floating and thinking what to do here when suddenly, I was enveloped by a rapid darkness. It's pulling me out somewhere.

"What's happening? I am freaking out here. I-Is this...the time I will go to hell?! No! No! No! I don't wanna!!!"

Suddenly, it stopped. 'Phew' I sighed and wiped my imaginary sweat on my forehead.

'Hm~?'

🎶

! Wait, I heard something.

🎶

🎶🎶

...Huh? I heard someone. Someone is singing? No, I think let's just say its humming. I am confused because I should be the only one here, right? Was someone died too?

The voice is making me calmed. I can't help it and be curious. I decided to open my eyes just to see a beautiful woman looking down on me.

'...Who? She's big.' I thought.

She smiled at me and caressed my cheeks. Hm? I died right? I tried to talk to her, but instead I heard a cry. A cry? Hey, it can't be that you know what I meant right? I raise my hands and saw cute little hands.

When I confirmed that this is truly mine. I am now seriously sure that I am inside in this little body. I think. I am reincarnated in this unknown world after I got swallowed by that darkness.

This is the dream of some otaku, well I am one of those, that dreams to reincarnate to a sword and magic world. First, I should confirm what world is this, and I am sure that this isn't Earth, because if you just look at the features of the woman in front of me, it's really strange.

There's no way a human in earth have a red or ruby eye just like her and those long silver hairs that I think it would be silky and soft if I touch it. And I think that those are not wig and contact lens.

I really should thank the God who gave me another life, because life...is... wonderful!

I jerked because the woman suddenly held my hands, and again she smiled. Ey~ that smile, I am sure that, hundreds of both women and men fell on her with just her smile.

*knock *knock

"Come in" my mother said. Well, how did I know she's my mother? Its instinct...I guess? I looked at the one who knocked the door and saw a handsome man walking towards us.

He have a dark hair and gray eyes that will see through you if you look at them. Is this handsome man, my father?

"Hey" the man said softly at my mother and kissed her.

'Yuck' I thought. Didn't you know that you have an innocent daughter watching you?(lol you're innocent?{°∆°}), I heard footsteps running towards here.

"Dad!" A boy was running happily and leaped towards the man.

"Hey, be careful"

"My~my~, just dad?" Mom said smiling.

"Mom!" The boy goes down to the man and went here and kissed the cheeks of my mother.

"My~, how sweet"mom said smiling.

The boy look towards me and poked gently my cheek."Is this my little sister?! How cute! What's her name?"

'Yeah, Yeah, just stop poking me' I thought.

"Her name will be Yuiria-... Schnee" father interrupted.

"Yes, her name will be Yuiria Schnee Alston."

"Heh~ my sister Yuiria. Yuiria, Yuiria, hm~"

"What's wrong Alistaire?"

"I am thinking a nickname mother, because Yuiria is so hard to tell~"

"Why don't you just call her Yuiria. It's not that hard." Father said.

"...hm~ Yuiria, Yui...ria, ah!"

"What is it?"

"I know! Yui, I am calling her Yui! "

"Fumu~, what a cute nickname" father said while nodding.

"What do you think mother?"

"Yup, from this day forwards her nickname will be Yui, our cute little Yui." mother smiled. Well, I'm not against it, because I like it.

"And mom, she got your looks"

"Hahahaha, right? Just look at your father how dejected he is."Mother while looking at father.

"Dad don't worry big brother have your looks"

'Well that's not something can comfort him, you know'

"Well there's one thing that she got from you honey" Dad raised his head while smiling.

"See here? She got your cute mole at the side of her left eye."

"Your right!" He said while beaming his handsome smile.

Mother smiled and looked at him lovingly. I smiled. I am glad I am reincarnated in this family. My brother who constantly poking my cheeks looks surprised, for some reason.

"Mom she smiled!, look! look! She doesn't have teeth"

'Of course brother, I'm still a new-born baby.'

"She's beautiful Yuphia. I am sure she will be a gorgeous woman when she grows up just like you." My dad said.

"And lots of pests would swarm in my baby girl just like you, Yuphia. I will protect my cute little daughter no. I will lock her up from those pests, even if they are men or women." Dad added in a whisper tone but unfortunately, mom and I still heard it.

I shivered from what he just said. Eh! I am seeing my future that father will be a pain someday.

"What did you say honey, I wonder ~ ufufufu"Mom said while elbowing father.

"Ughfo, ...n-nothing honey"

"My~ my~" mom smiled, but not her eyes. Mom your scary, your scary!

"Ugh"my brother groaned.

See, see even my brother is scared. I should take note that mom should not be angered.

My eyelids are getting heavier, seconds by seconds until my eyes are closed. Well, my baby self was tired, so I need to sleep, because this little body of mine is getting rest.

*****