Speaking of which..

Today was Misty's birthday it would be impossible to talk to her without my dad finding out unless, Jesse was away. She was a stalker and if she saw me with Misty she would snitch to my dad and I would be in huge trouble. I mean HUGE!! None the less Jesse told my dad unpurpose. Just so she could date me. But why? She has Al, Finn, Niko (Nikolai's oldest son.), Finnick, Sage, and who else knows who she could be dating, Because what she said about Misty she was talking about herself.  Did I mention she likes Misty's dad. Wow what a whore. Not saying her dad is ugly but she likes him. Ew.

     I reached for my phone. 5 texts from Misty. Wow. I read them

1. Marlton tommorow is my bday you coming to my party?

2. Marly bby u there

3. Marlton answer.

SENT FROM YOU: I hate you Misty fuck you and your birth your birth was a mistake you whore.

4. I thought you lovd me :(

SENT FROM YOU: No that was to make Andrew jealous and well I did you dumb bitch. Also learn how to spell

5. Marlton y r u doing ths 2 me?

SENT FROM YOU: Because your a whore men only like you for your body not for your face. We're through you bitch.

   "What I didn't send these!?!?!"

I see a shadow. It was  a girl Jesse walks in my room. "Hey babyyy" She kissed my cheek.

   "Wh-what are you doing here and we are NOT dating get out of my house."

"You sure? You sent me a text telling me to break up with Al so we can go out. I thought you were dating Misty.."

    "YOU!! YOU SENT THESE TEXTS."

"Wh-what are you talking about." She looked confused.

    "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!"

"Um no."

   I showed her my phone.

"Marlton I promise I did NOT write these."