xiv

Jinyoung's pov
i managed to follow the family's car to the hospital. they booked at private ward for Jihae so it was difficult for me to get in.

but i needed to find a way to get in..

just when i was thinking of a way to get into the ward , the doctor and her parents together with Jihoon walked out. i looked in the other direction so that Jihoon won't see me.

they walked away furthur and furthur away until they were out of sight. and i took that chance to go into the ward.

Jihae laid on the bed motionless. her hand was beside her body , with a tube stuck on the top of her hand.

"Jihae..what happen to you.." i said brushing her soft hair. i looked around the room and saw that i could hide behind the curtains again when they come back.

standing near the curtains , i accompanied Jihae until i heard someone open the door to her ward. using my quick speed , i hid behind the curtains.

"what to do now? that child is definitely Jinyoung's." i heard her mother say. child? Jihae is pregnant? my plan worked!

"abort it. i can't afford to have a child who is a wolf as well." her father said. no! she can't abort the child!

"appa , let's wait for Jihae to wake up then we'll discuss. it's not nice to make decisions on our own without asking her." Jihoon said.

"she will have no choice. i'll decide everything." her father said. "Dongguk-ah , that isn't nice." her mom said. "i don't care. Joohyun , i'm sure you care for your daughter and don't want a son-in-law who is a wolf."

"i do Dongguk. but she loves him. thats what matters." her mother said. "that's right appa. at least let her know she's pregnant with the child first. maybe it isn't Jinyoung's?" Jihoon said.

"whatever. the ultimate decision will be made by me." i heard the door slam shut after he said it.

no way he is going to do that..that baby will be saved by me. Jihae will definitely have only slept with me. that baby inside her is definitely mine , and i must save it no matter what.

"Jihoon , stay with Jihae. i'll go check on your dad. i might go straight home with your dad when i find him so be sure to stay with Jihae okay? i'll get Woojin to bring you clothes to change." her mother said and left the room.

if i appear now , will Jihoon scream and chase me out? whatever , i believe he won't.

i got out from my hiding spot and made eye contact with the shocked Jihoon. "you-.." he pointed at me unable to speak. "annyeong hyung." i said smiling.

"you heard everything?" Jihoon asked and i nodded. "she's pregnant. am i right?" i smirked. "what's with that smirk?" Jihoon asked and i snickered.

"because i know she'll be pregnant. it was planned." Jihoon came forward and grabbed my collar. "what did you say you jerk?!"

"didn't you hear? i said it was planned." "you rascal-" i felt a stinging pain on my left lips after Jihoon punched me.

"why so protective of your sister now? don't you find her annoying?" i asked. "she's my sister. it's natural for me to care for her. to protect her."

"whatever. you guys are not going to abort those children. or should i say , baby wolves." i said and Jihoon picked me up by my collar once again.

"say that one more time and you'll get another punch." he said clenching his right fist , ready to punch me any moment.

"aren't you glad that you're going to be an uncle soon?" i said. "why must i be glad when my brother-in-law is someone who is despicable?" Jihoon said.

"listen , whatever choice your family makes. be it to abort the child or whatever. i have my ways to get Jihae to my side. and she will definitely be mine. i'd advise you to make your choices carefully , or you might never see your younger sister ever again." i said before exiting the ward.

Jihoon's pov
what can Jinyoung do? he left after saying those words made me so worried. i walked to Jihae's bed side and held her cold hand.

"oppa will protect you..it's what i'm suppose to do..yaksokhaeyo."

an hour later..

Woojin arrived with my clothes and he brought another bag of things. "what's that?" i asked pointing to the bag. "nothing. just my clothes."

"nae? eomma told me that you're only coming to give me my clothes but she didn't say anything about you staying with me." i asked and Woojin smiled.

"it was my decision." i rolled my eyes and placed my bag on the couch near the window. i was about to take a sit until Woojin said ,

"Jihoon! Jihae's awake!"

—————————————————————