xix

Jihae's pov
"stop there!" i turned my head to see my family right there. just that they're upside down. Jinyoung started running away in the other direction.

but he wasn't as fast as he was before. "Jihae , i'm sorry i'm not running quickly. i'm just afraid i might hurt you and the baby."

oh yeah , if i get too stressed or whatever , it might lead to a miscarriage , given that i am quite fragile now cuz my baby isn't a normal human being.

although he wasn't really fast , he was still fast enough to get away from the bodyguards.

Jihoon's pov
my dad snatched a gun out of one bodyguards' hand and aimed it at the running Jinyoung. "appa no!" i said grabbing his hand.

"get lost!" he shoved me aside. "dear! one shot and you might hurt Jihae! don't do it!" my mom said but only to get shoved away as well.

"no one can stop me from getting my daughter back to me!" he said aiming the gun at Jinyoung once again.

and there goes the loud 'bang!'

i looked infront and saw Jinyoung slowly collapsed to the ground. "ANDWAE!!" i heard Jihae scream.

Jihae's pov
i got up from the ground and went to Jinyoung who was bleeding profusely on his back. he looked at me , slightly smiling with his pale face.

"Ji-Jihae.." he reached his hand for me. i immediately grabbed it. "yes i'm here." i said with my tears flowing down my face.

"i'm sorry i made you pregnant on purpose..i'm sorry that i kidnapped you-" "it's okay it's okay it's okay! stop apologising to me! i know you did it because you loved me."

"i won't make it so don't bother calling the ambulance. the bullet is a silver one. it's killing me." he said. "take care of our child. bring yourself to my parents and tell them about your pregnancy. my mom will get you ready for your labour. a normal doctor can't help with your labour."

"you're not leaving me! you're not leaving me!" i said hugging his motionless body. "i l-love you Jihae. t-take care of yourself."

"i-i love y-you too Jinyoung..."

Jihoon's pov
Jinyoung's hand slid down. he's dead. Jihae started crying out even louder hugging onto him , not letting go.

the hotel staff and everyone else who lived on this level were crowding around. everyone was shocked at the devastating scene.

my dad turned around and shouted , "what are you all looking at?!" everyone dispersed immediately.

"appa , Jihae will never forgive you.." i said. "she'll thank me for saving her from that wolf. the next step is to get that baby out of her tummy."

"dear , you already got rid of Jinyoung. someone she loves so much. just let her have the baby." my mom said.

"the baby will only be with her for three months. and it will be out of her." i said. "i don't care. i don't want to have a werewolf as my grandchild."

"it's grandchildren appa. she will have more than one child." "mwo?! then we have to remove it as quickly as possible!" he said.

"dear , i'll make the decision this time. if not , i'll divorce you and bring the two of them with me." my mom said , making me look at her. she was serious.

"but , do you want werewolves as your grandchildren?" "i'm fine so long as they look normal most of the time." my mom said.

"is this Mr Park Taehyun?" all of us turned behind and saw a few police men. "nae. what is the matter?"

"we received a call from someone that you have shot a person dead. we are arresting you now and you are to obey our instructions."

"i'm getting arrested for saving my own daughter?! that guy kidnapped her!" "sir , please come with us."

the policemen handcuffed my father and took him away. my mother was not affected at all. "good thing they took him away. at least Jihae will have the freedom to live now."

"eomma , you.." "yes Jihoon. i'm going to help Jihae get through this pregnancy." both of us walked to Jihae and comforted her.

we didn't call the ambulance but instead , contacted Jinyoung's parents and informed them about Jinyoung's death.

~time skip~

we held a small funeral for him and his parents were willing to take care of Jihae , given that she is pregnant with Jinyoung's children.

my dad? well , he was sentenced in jail for murdering someone. so Jihae will have a comfortable life with her children.

————————————————————