Im not going to give up!

Kacchan
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS DEKU.

krishima
uhh kacchan whos deku?

Kacchan
none of your business shitty hair!

then someone steps in front of deku i dont know who this guy is but i wont be afraid to kill them.

kacchan
WHO ARE YOU!

Death
my name is death.

kacchan
your.. a girl?

Death
im bored can we kill them already jk ik why we are here without hand face.

izuku
you know he is gonna get mad you callin him that.

kacchan
DEKU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU COWARD DIDN'T YOU WANT TO BE A HERO STRONGER WHAT HAPPEND TO THW DEKU I KNEW.

izuku

oohh now you care after the shit you have done to me YOU TOLD ME TO GIVE UP AND DIE THAT I COULD NEVER BE A HERO

boom*
a dark purple blast started to aim at kacchan. kacchan dodge in time and was surprised what just happend.

Kacchan
you have a quirk...

Death
alright you take tht guy imma take red boy.

Krishima
Who are you.

Death
this might not be smart telling you guys but haha what the hell all for one daughter.

krishima
WHAT he has a daughter.

Death
look i dont want to kill at all im sorry i have to its for my brother...

boom a black shoot hits krishima by one shoot he is on his feet barely breathing a tear falls down death face because she never wanted this but she had no choice she never did.

kacchan
KRISHIMA

boom finnaly one shot hits kacchan when he wasent paying attention.

All might
We are here!

death
shit deku we got to go

as death opens the portal someone says.

kacchan
i.... wont give up.... on y-you..

Death
come on Deku!

izuku
as i enter the portal i give one last look at kacchan on the floor not moving and turn around and leave the one person i loved...

so guys i wanted your opinion on death she my own charter and im planning to make a edit of my personal charter i made im not good at editing so yea back to the story i told u guys it be longer.

Tomura
Hey you guys made it back in one piece.

Death
yea yea how you been.

Tomura
im great now that your here.

hugs death.

Death
you missed me haven't you.

Tomura
yea father hasent really been so nice.

Death
Did he hurt you!

Tomura
no im ok

Death
good good if anything happens Just come to me your my little brother i will keep you safe alright?

Tomura
alright but im not callin you death

death
haha i know its just my villian name i love you:)

tomura
me too.