Chapter 18

----------------------------------------------TWO MONTHS LATER--------------------------------------------------------------

CALLIES POV

We are one month into the tour and I have an album out called Dream's Come Alive It has four songs written by myself, Demi, Simon, and Britney and the five songs that I covered. The tour is going great, the fans seem to like me. I have Taylor and Kenzie as my stylists, Dani and Brittany as my dancers>Yes Britt is back< And Maddie is just tagging along. I offered her a job but she said she didn't want one. Brittany has been doing a great job at avoiding Harry, but everyone can feel the tension when they set foot in the same room as eachother. Liam and Kenzie's relationship is going great, Maddie and Zayn's relationship has been going great as well. Taylor and Louis' relationship has been going better than great. I think Louis was thinking about proposing to Taylor, since she's eighteen now. Oh, my relationship? It's been. Alright... I guess. Ever since I became famous it's been different. Niall was forced to pretend he's dating someone else and guess who that someone else is.... DEMI! I mean don't get me wrong, Demi is a great friend and I totally trust her but Niall has just been really distant with me. We only have two months left of the tour and then Niall and I can say that we are dating. But what if he actually likes Demi? Is he going to just leave me behind? I know I was gone for a month and forced to say that I am single but really he can't be mad at me? Can he?

"Thank you so much everybody! I love everyone of you! And now....... ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!" I said before I exited the stage. Yeah I just finished performing and now I just chill with the girls until the boys get done. I am off stage now, the boys haven't gone out yet. I just bumped into Niall. "Oops. Sorry." I said awkward. "It's okay." Um alright. Do I not get good job or a that was amazing. Yeah something is very wrong. I went into my dressing room where the girls are now. "Hey, good job Callie! You did great!" Maddie said. "Well, atleast someone thinks so." I mumbled. "What?" They all asked. "Nothing." "Weheard what you said. Why did you say that? What's wrong Callie?" "Nothing is wrong, Britt. I'm fine. Really." "I don't think you are." Kenzie said. "We have all noticed how differently Niall has been treating you. What's going on?" "I don't know. I thought everything was great but ever since I started singing he has been treating me differently. I haven't gotten much alone time with him and I think we are drifting apart." I said not noticing the tears running down my face. "Aww. Callie it's okay. I will get Liam to talk to him and find out what's going on with him." Kenzie said. Now all the girls are comforting me, but it's not working.

The concert is over now and we are going to the hotel. Oh we are in Texas right now. I am sharing a hotel room with Taylor and Louis is coming to hangout with us tonight. I really kinda want Niall to come in our room but at the same time I don't. We just got in our hotel room and took showers and Louis is already here. "CALLIE!!!!! How are you? You did great tonight!" Louis said. "I'm alright and thanks you did great too." I just sat down on my bed when there is a knock on the door. Louis got up to get it. "Callie. It's for you." Shit. It's probably Niall. I walked to the door and there's Niall, looking really upset. "Hey, can we talk?" He asked. "Yeah." I said walking into the hall. "What's up? What do you want to talk about?" I asked him. "Callie, I'm sorry for how I have been treating you lately. I just got upset whenever you had to tell the fans that you are single. I got even more upset whenever management said that I have to fake date Demi. Don't worry though she hasn't tried anything, I mean, besides the occassional kiss that we have to share when in public together. But I know I have been treating you poorly and I am so so sorry." I nodded. I don't really know what to say. The thought of him kissing another girl really upsets me, even if it is fake. I have to forgive him though. "It's okay. I understand. I missed you." He smiled. "I missed you more. Can we go back to your room and cuddle? I missed holding you." He said like a lovesick puppy. "Of Course we can." I said taking his hand and pulling him into my room.

We are laying in my bed cuddling and kissing everything is back to normal. It feels so right, but I still feel like something is wrong. I don't care though because I finally get to have this moment with Niall that I have been wanting so badly for the last two months. I will enjoy this because it probably won't last very much longer.

DEMIS POV

I know that by doing all of this will ruin my friendship with Callie. I didn't mean to do it, it just happened. Oh you are probably wondering what I did aren't you? Oh I slept with Niall. Yeah, we had sex and I am the reason Niall has been so distant from Callie. He was here with me and I took advantage of him. I regret every second of it. Oh you are probably wondering this too. Yes it was safe, and no I am not pregnant. That would really ruin my friendship with Callie. I feel really bad about it, but it's too late.

MADDIES POV

I am with Zayn in his room while Niall is in Callie's room. Yes, Zayn and I are alone. I kinda want to do something with him, we have been dating for a little more than two months. "You okay Mads?" Zayn asked taking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah. Just thinking." "About what?" he's so nosy. "About you." He nodded. It's time. I don't care if people think I am a slut. Zayn has been good about not asking me and not trying anything. I am straddling him now and we are kissing. Things are getting really heated.. He isn't wearing a shirt and I am only in a tanktop and my underwear now. He stopped to ask me if I'm sure I want this. "Yes. I'm positive." He flipped us over.. And you guys know what happened next.

It was amazing.

---------------------------------------------------- Two Months Later----------------------------------------------------------

CALLIS POV

Tonight is the last concert. Things have been really great with Niall and we are going on a secret date tonight to celebrate the end of the tour. We are finally going to be able to be together. I have never been so happy.

We just performed and the tour is officially over. Time to celebrate with the boyfriend. "Let's go Callie. We have a secret date tonight!" Niall said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the limo. We have our Own hotel room for tonight. When we got to the hotel and into our room he pushed me up against the wall And started to kiss my neck, sending shivers through my body. This is our six month anniversary as a couple. I have never been so happy. I'm finally going to do it. I'm not going to be a virgin anymore. I ripped off his shirt and continued to kiss him when he picked me up and carried me to the bed. "Are you sure ?" He asked. I just nodded. Even though I am a humdred percent positive about this I'm still scared as hell. I don't want it to hurt. "We don't have to if you aren't ready." He said before he started to take off my too. " I'm positive Niall. I'm ready." He nodded. "Just tell me if you want me to stop." He said. Then it happened we were doing it and I will admit it hurt. But it made me realize that I really do love him.

We are done now. Niall is laying next to me. "Callie. I love you so much." Did he really just say that? "I love you too." I said before cuddling into him to go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

WELL THEN EVERYBODY! I best you didn't see that coming! I hope you liked the chapter! I tried really hard to make it interesting! Love you if you read my story and if you don't.... well you should! ★★ Don't forget to comment