Happy Birthday Mr. Powers • Part 1

Since it's KP's birthday & I adore his fine ass too I'm gonna write an imagine. I've been gone for so long...& it's just been a lot y'all. I know y'all probably mad as hell. 

__________________________________________

"Bro I said BAD BITCHEESS ONLAAYYY!" Keith had screamed to the top of his lungs. It was his birthday and he was already hyped. You rolled your eyes at your crazy friend, looking down at your phone.

"Get your friend Y/N" Luke said nudging you.

You chuckled and continued in your phone. Keith began dancing and jumping around like a little ass kid.

"Yo can you chill? It's like 8 in the morning!" you said to Keith making him turn and look at you.

Keith threw his hands on his hips and gave you a stare.

"It's my birthday! MIIINNNEEEEE! Let me get lit!" Keith yelled while laughing. "Sike let me chill, before you bust a cap in my ass" Keith said giving you the side eye.

Luke shook his head smiling. "So what's your plans for tonight?" He asked Keith.

Keith shrugged his shoulders.

"Well my moms wanted to take to dinner" he said.

You gave him look. You knew that's not what he wanted to do. "And what is it that you want to do?" You asked him.

"Small group of friends over, and we can just chill" he said shrugging his shoulders again.

You took a deep breath before speaking. "Basically a kickback? Ok we can make it happen." You said to him. Luke grabbed his jacket and his car keys.

"I gotta go take care of some stuff see y'all later" he said give a "ok captain wave" before exiting out the front door.

You sat back down on the stool, drinking your soda.

"You call Ryan today?" You asked him.

Keith looked down at the marble table.

You knew by that, he didn't call her.

"Hellooo?" You smacked the table. "Nah" He said.

You shot up an eyebrow. "Why not? You need to call her, she should come to the kickback" you told him. He shook his head and walked over to the couch.

"Nah she good where she at" he said with annoyance in his voice. You rolled your eyes. "KP get it together, that girl loves you and would do anything for you" you said to him.

Keith said nothing and turned his game system on. "Oh this motherfucker wanna ignore now?" You said in your head.

"KP!" You yelled at him but he continued what he was doing.

You got up from the stool and walked across the cold floor towards.

"I know you hear me talking to you! Call your girl and make things right!" You yelled at him again. But he still ignored you.

You huffed and puffed and folded your arms. 

Keith started playing fortnite. And you stood behind him annoyed.

"Keith" you spoke after utter silence.

Still nothing. You tapped his shoulder but he shrugged you off. Now he has an attitude you thought.

"Keith Tyree Powers" you said aloud.

Keith took a deep breath pause his game and slowly turned to look at you.

You gave a grin. Keith hates when you called him by his whole government. You saw his jaw clenched which was kind of sexy but he was your friend.

"I told you about calling that! Y/N M/N L/N!" You laughed at how upset he was.

"Weeelll if you would've stopped being an ass and talked to me maybe I wouldn't have to use ya whole gov. Now as I was saying, you need to call he-."

Before you could finish Keith cut you off. "Look stop talking about her man! I don't wanna see her nor do I wanna call her! Leave it alone Y/N!" He yelled at you while staring deep into your eyes.

You felt your kitty throb. You looked at Keith and gulped then looked away. You sat down on the couch and tried to calm down. Keith walked back over to the couch, sat down and played his game.

You gave him a few quick glances. It would be wrong if her to fuck him right there on the couch, when you  were trying to help his current relationship. But all you could think about was bouncing on his dick.

You licked your lips and sat back watching Keith play his game.

________________________________________

This is Part One! It's not that good but I wanted to do something. - ray