Chapter 2

Tuesday

Today I woke up really early cos I wanted to meet up with Rowley.Mom made toast with eggs.Manny had scribbled on my homework.I was really angry but mom told me to do it again but I told her I couldn't see the questions.So I decided to go to Rowley's to copy his.I was really mad at Manny so I came up with a brilliant idea.I would set up a melted chocolate in Manny's pants so when he wears it it'll be like he pooped in his pants.The plan was set so I set off to Rowley's house.

When I got there I quickly copied Rowley' s work and we hopped off to school.School went on pretty good today.So we closed and when I got back home,mom was waiting for me with a brush.I asked her what it was for and she said I should go change and come.I was totally confused I got changed and went outside.Mom told me to make the car seat look like how it was at first I asked her why and she told me what I did to Manny.But how did she get to know.She when she sat in the car with Manny he began to cry so she carried him and saw the stain.She smelt it and saw it was chocolate.I was the only suspect since Rodrick had travelled with dad.So mom grounded me for two weeks.Two freakin weeks and no tv or video games. This was bad.