Chapter 3

Wednesday

Today I woke up from bed real early.I got dressed and went to have breakfast.Rodrick,Manny and dad were seated on the table.Mom was in the kitchen preparing the food.I had my breakfast and headed for school.On my way I was greeted by the schools bullies.They requested for cash but I refused to give them and pulled out my pants and tossed me in the trash can.I could hear everyone laugh at me.I couldn't get out.I stayed in for like 5 minutes before I could feel someone hold my legs and help me out.When I turned to see who it was I saw Holly Hills standing there smiling.I asked her why she helped me out and she ran away.I chased after her but she ignored me and went to the ladies washroom.I was confused but just let it go and went to class.Since then I didn't see her till school closed.I approached her but quickly went home when she saw me.That was a rough day.I went home thought of it and fell asleep.                                                                                   

Thursday    

Today I woke up really late so I had to skip breakfast,I took some potato chips to school.I was eating it on the way.I reached Holly's house and saw she was now going so I joined her.When she saw me she started walking fast so I caught up with her held her by the shoulders and asked her why she has been acting strange.My jaws dropped when I heard what Holly said.Holly Hills most popular and richest girl in my school said she loved me.I was dreaming.But she was still standing in front of me.She asked me if I also liked her but I was silent and gave her a kiss on the lips.She blushed and kissed me back.But I told her nobody should know we were together if not the boys would always pick on me.She agreed and then headed for school.I was still thinking of what Holly said through out the class.Rowley came to me and asked what was wrong and I told him and he was really happy for me for the first time ever.Today was best day ever in my entire life.