Trusting the untrustworthy one

Dean could feel how his face lost all of it's color.

He knew that lieing to Gabe was a bad Idea but he couldn't tell him the truth.

„I don't avoid him." Dean simply said.

Hopefuly the lollipop-licking-loki would just buy it.

But he didn't.

„Sure, you don't. When was the last time you spoke to him?" Gabe asked.

Dean tryed not to show how nervous he was getting.

„Before I went to bed." he anwsered.

Gabe smacked his lips and noddet.

„Ooookay, and that was when?"

„Midnight." Dean awnsered.He didn't even had to lie here. He did went to bed pretty late.

„Midnight? Really? Thats funny, because...you see..." Gabe stardet and Dean already knew he screwed up.

„...Cas wasn't even here at midnight...he was outside, I was with him, he spent the next 5 hours outside too. So did you go to bed oudside? Close to a bar?"

„Okay, fine. I don't know when I last talked to him! But im not avoiding him." Dean stadet.

„Really?" Gabe asked, rising an eyebrow?

„Why don't you call him then?"

Dean stardet to get fed up with his bull.

„Why would I?"

„Well, you said it yourself. He is your best frend and you haven't talked to him for a wile, which is odd since you live together but whatever...you should check up on him and I know for a fact that he is awake and has time right now. So..." Gabe explained and threw him a small mobile phone, which had alredy Cas's number diled.

Dean looked at the screen and with a snap of Gabes finger, the phone automaticly called Castiel.

Dean almost threw the phone away out of shock but instead he panicked and hung up.

Then he threw it on his bed, stairing at it as if it was some kind of dangerous animal.

Then he faced Gabe, who had a huge smug grin on his face.

„Okay...maby I am avoiding him." Dean breathed out.

Gabe noddet.

„Alright...now that we got that out of the way...are you still gonna deny that you have fallen for the ex-fallen angel?"

Dean groaned and sat down on his desk, face in his hands and rubbed his still tired eyes without responding.

„Dean. Im just trying to help." Gabe said in a suddently sirious tone.

„So if you..."