0.

"Do you really have to go?" Harry asks looking at his lover, tears rolling down his cheeks. He's been crying for awhile now, but you can't really blame him. Since they arrived to the airport, Harry has been nothing but a mess.

"Yes baby I do, but I'll be back soon enough." Louis says, pulling Harry into his arms and holding him tight. He hated seeing his lover like this, but for him to be the reason, crushes him. His flight to Afghanistan was leaving soon and Harry has made it his job to not let go of him for dear life.

"I don't want you to go. What if something happens? What if you get hurt? You could-" Harry starts to say, but thinking of the word makes him choke up. He knows its a possibility but he can't think that way. "I can't lose you Lou. I can't." He says into Louis neck before pulling away a bit to look up in his lovers eyes. He never understood why Louis decided to join the army. All he knows is that he hates that he did.

"Baby nothing's going to happen. I'm going to come home safe and sound." Louis says, rubbing Harry's back. Of course he knows that there is a huge possibility of him getting hurt over there but he couldn't let Harry know that he knew. He wanted to stay strong for his lover, not tell him all the devastating possibilities.

All too soon, Louis' flight was being called. At the sound of that, it only caused Harry to cling tighter and to cry harder. He wasn't ready to let go. He wasn't ready to say goodbye. Louis holds Harry tighter, not ready to let go either, but he knew he had to. He had to go.

"Baby I have to go." Louis says, trying to pry Harry off of him. It was killing him to see Harry like this. It hurt so much to let go.

"No. N-no. Don't go. Lou please. Please don't go." Harry sobs looking at his lover, the tears a never ending stream, rolling down his cheeks. "D-Don't leave me."

"Baby shh." Louis says holding Harry as close to himself as he could. "Shh. You have to be strong baby. Be strong for me. I'll call you as soon as I can and I'll write you everyday. It's going to be fine, love. You can make it. We can make it." He says resting his chin on the top of Harry's head, closing his eyes. "I love you baby."

"I love you too Lou. Soo much." Harry says, both pulling away some so he could give his love one last kiss before he left. "Please be careful and come home safe."

"Last call for flight 109 to Afghanistan." The lady calls over the intercom.

"I got to go now love." Louis says kissing Harry's cheek before slinging his duffel bag over his shoulder. "I'll be back before you know it. I promise baby." He says before walking off in the direction of the terminal, handing the lady there his ticket.

Harry watches Louis start to walk down the hall before something clicked. Something he forgot to tell him.

"Wait! Lou!" Harry calls out, rushing towards the terminal, but it was too late. He was already gone. He didn't get the chance to tell him the most important thing. The one thing that could have made him stay.

He was pregnant.