Chapter 8

I just luv that pic! It's so adorable!

Hoi ppls! I am back. I was very bord and thought to update so we can hopefully get to the end of the QS fight! Tho I love it, i feel as though it is dragging on. That an I have mad some (weird/ bad) outfits that Mari and Fè are gonna make in the next chapter or the chapter after that. Oh and I think I might do a double update as well. Maybe I will, or maybe I won't so don't get your hopes up! Welp on with writing whatever comes to mind!!!
______________________________________________

Author-chan's POV

Nino pulled Mari and Fè to the corner of the class room so that they could talk. "Hey, so I have a question. Do I know you from somewhere? 'Cause you look extremely familiar."

Fè looked at Mari for permission. When she gave him a nod he smirked. " it looks like you are still very slow. I guess that makes sense, since you are Carapace." Nino's eyes widened.

" No way dude! Is it true!?!" Mari nodded with a big smile on her face. They gave each other a hug. "How long have you been here?"

"Well I just got here a few hours ago. I'd say... About an hour before all the the commotion had started to occur" Fè replied while estimating in his head. " How about we catch up sometime in the near future?"

"Why don't you just come over and sleep at Mari's house? I am sure that her parents would be more then happy to have you over. Right Mari?" Nino said, turning to her.

"Ah, oh ya of course! Just make sure that you don't talk about it while we are in our current form 'Kay?"

"Sure I don't see that as a problem!" Said Fè with a smile.

"So. Since you know each other's alter-egos, does that mean you know who Chat Noir and Lady Lucks are?" Asked Nino.

"Well no. We have no idea who Chat Noir is." Said Mari.

"But if you look at Lady Luck. It is pretty easy to tell who she is. That and if you have a good memory." Finished Fè. With that Mari used her yo-yo to subtly take Bridge of the ground (where the others were still laughing) and brought her over to the group. Bridge was confused. One, her sister randomly pulled her over to her. And two, Nino was walking around her while studying her.

   "Now I see what you mean!" Nino said looking at Mari and Fè. "How have you been doing Bridge?" He asked. With that she snapped out of her confused state and pounced on Nino, tackling him with a huge hug.

   "Nino!!! You remember me! I am doing great how about you?!" Fè was looking at them while Mari was looking at Fè. She could tell that he was jealous. Although he doesn't show it, Fè has a crush on Bridge. He has ever since that were little. It has been made obvious that she likes him but he doesn't let her knows he recuperates those feelings. He is trying to keep his feelings a secret until the rest of Bridge's memories return to her. The problem was that he was too busy with school that he didn't hang out with her so there was no way for her to regain the memories of them. That and he is a total tsudere.

   Mari started to poke fun at him, getting her revenge for him doing that to her earlier. She also took pictures of him both being jealous and blushing. She thought that it was great blackmailing material.

   While talking with Bridge, Nino noticed what was going on so he chuckled and then smirked. You would think that Nino would be surprises of Mari doing such a thing since she was so sweet. The truth is, Felix is the one in their group who would always get picked on with everyone else only a few times every once in a while. Marinette is only this way with her friends though since they have known each other since birth. It makes you wonder why Adrien was kept away from them since he is Felix's twin. The reasoning behind this is because Adrien would usually be with his mother who was best friends with Chloe's mother. Felix on the other hand would always be with his father who was best friends with the other's parents since grade school.