"Hey, Bridge, Mrs. Agreste got back from talking with Mr. Agreste, and said we will be helping out starting Wednesday, meaning we have today and tomorrow to our own devices." Bridgette looked at her twin, firmly gripping her notepad.

      "Ah... okay." her hands started to tremble. 'You have to tell her', "H-hey Mari, there is actually som-"

      "Excuse me, Marinette, Bridgette, we have some free time, so we decided to go hang out with Nino. I was hoping you would agree on accompanying us. I completely understand if you would rather stay here, the choice is entirely up to the two of you." Felix was standing the door, slightly leaning against the frame.

      "Ah, just a moment please," Marinette said to the boy before turning back to the interrupted female. "What were you saying, Bridge?" the girl in question shook her head.

      "I can tell you later, let's get going, we don't wanna keep Nino waiting." She got up and walked past the two confused teenagers, a strong grip on her notepad. 'Of course, what wonderful timing you have there Mr. Agreste.' Bridgette let out a heavy sigh and looked down. She wasn't paying any mind to her surroundings resulting in her walking into the railing at the end of the stairwell. She stumbled onto the floor, her notepad sliding across the room.

      "Gosh" she breathed out. She stood up, dusting off her pants.

      "Is this real, or are you an aspiring novelist?"

      "Huh?!" quickly, Bridgette looked up to see Gabriel Agreste holding her open notepad, a questioning and concerned look adorned his face. "W-we-well, u-um-you see-"

      "And do not try and lie, understood?"

      "Oh, ah, yes sir," she looked at the railing while holding one arm with the other. "Th-they are... um... They're r-real, sir"

      "Come here," she did as she was told, slowly scuffling towards the stern man. Reaching the fashion designer, she hesitantly began to raise her head only to be pulled into a warm embrace. "And please, do call me Gabriel."

      Bridgette stood frozen in the male's embrace. What was happening? This is the same Gabriel Agreste that people fear due to his stern and cold demeanor, right? Why in the world is he hugging her? "No one should have to go through this, and you definitely will not as long as you are staying here."

      "I-um... thank you."

      "Now then, where were you going?" The man said while breaking the embrace.

      "Oh right, Felix, Adrien, Marinette and I were going to go out with Nino." Gabriel's eyes darkened.

      "With what is going on? There is a reason I keep my boys on such a short leash. I apologize, but the four of you are not going out for recreational activities until this whole ordeal is done and over with." Just then, the other three superheroes came down the stairs. "Ah, perfect timing! I am sorry children, but you are not allowed to go out during your recreational activities. Please return to what you were doing beforehand. Thank you."

      "But father, why?!" Adrien asked.

      "That information is not something you should hinder yourselves on. Good day." With that, the man left towards his office.

      "Wait, father!"

      "Just leave it Adrien." Bridgette started to her new destination, the kitchen. Confused, the others followed her.

      The teenage girl searched through the kitchen for ingredients, ignoring the questions the other three adolescents fired at her. She continued with her activity until she was pulled gently by the arm. Three concerned pairs of eyes stared at her and the one holding her arm spoke up.

      "Bridgette, what's going on? Why are we no longer allowed to go out?" The said girl just turned her head to the side mumbling 'It's nothing' before trying to pull her arm out of their grasp. the hold tightened.

      "Let go of me Felix."

      "Bridgette, please tell us what's wrong. You've been acting weirdly." Marinette tried intervening, worried by her sister's attitude.

      "I said it's nothing!" she yelled, still struggling to remove the tightening grip on her forearm.

      "Like hell it's nothing! You wouldn't be acting this way if it were!" Felix snapped, he was confused and worried. Bridgette has something bothering her, but she was keeping the burden to herself. The others don't even know the severity of the problem, and that's what sets him off the edge.

      "Fine! I'm falling apart okay! So many things have come crashing down on we in such a short amount of time and it's so overwhelming!" she took a shaky breath before continuing more softly, "I'm scared. I was supposed to return home and be happy, not have my parents die and be flooded with unwanted attention. If I knew this was going to happen, I would have never returned."

      Hand still around her wrist, Felix gently pulled the frightened teen into his chest. Said teen stood frozen in a surprise embrace for the second time that day, this time, reciprocating the action. "What's with this family and their unsuspected hugs?" The girl questioned, a smile tugging at her lips.

      "I'm sorry, what was that?"

      "Hmm? Oh, just... thank you for caring"

      "Well on that note!" Adrien said, unknowingly breaking up the lovey-dovey moment and pushing the three other superheroes out of the kitchen, back towards the staircase. "If we can't have fun outside, then we will just have to have fun inside! Who's up for a game of Pictionary?"

      "That's a great idea Adrien!"

      "I mean, it beats doing nothing all day."

      "No objections here."

      "Perfect! Let's go!" he grabbed Marinette's and Felix's hands, Marinette pulling her sister with them as they all ran to the boys' room to cure their boredom and forget about the previously tense atmosphere. Hopefully, the reason isn't something to fret over.