-3-

LOYALTY

LOYALTY

Yoongi woke up in his room with bandages around his torso and a sharp pain on his stomach.

"You're awake, finally" he heard a familiar voice speaking from one side of his bed

"Jimin" Yoongi said feeling how it all hurted more when he talked "how long have I been unconscious?"

"Couple of days" the younger said "she've been taking good care of you"

She.

The last thing Yoongi remembered was telling her to call Jimin.

"Where's she now?" he asked "I want to see her"

Jimin nodded "She's with Wheein right now, they've become good friends" he was leaving the room when Yoongi spoke again "Jimin, thank you for healing my wounds. Even after what happened last time we saw each other"

"I didn't do it hyung. When I arrived you were already here in your bed. Yongsun did it all by herself" Jimin replied "But I would have done it too. You're my brother and I'll always be here for you" he left the room not giving Yoongi time to answer him.

After a few minutes Yoongi heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Hey stranger. How are you feeling?" Yongsun said smiling softly

"Better" he replied after a few seconds of just admiring how beautiful she was

"You still need to have a few more days of rest, but I think you'll be fine" she sat at the edge of Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi leaned closer to her and held her hand.

"You saved me. I'll always be in debt to you" he said looking at her eyes

She smiled  "Actually, I'm still in debt to you. See, you saved my life when I wanted to jump of the bridge. But you saved me from hell too"

Yoongi smiled shaking his head "So, you already know about that"

"It's all over the news. Look at this" she said handle him a news paper.

'Chief of the police killed after a gunfight with an unknown male. The police is still looking for him in hospitals because it is believed that the subject was shot'

"So, nobody knew it was me?" Yoongi asked and Yongsun shook her head

"That's a shame" he replied and she laughed

They stayed in silence for a few minutes just enjoying their company, they both knew this was just the start of something bigger and they were just glad that the other was alive.

It was her who decided to broke the silence.

"Thank you Yoongi, I'll always be thankful for what you did for me. You have my loyalty now"