Chapter 6: Unexpected visitor

"Your not serious you just killed a Orc Lord single handedly and all you have to say is let's head back, What in the hell are you?"

"I'm just a normal teenager who loves to hunt monsters"

"There is nothing normal about anything you've done since I met you."

"Like I said I'll explain when we return to the city."

Thing is how do I explain this to her I mean since she's a slave I'm sure she wouldn't tell anyone I'm from another world. But it seems like I've grown stronger than her in a short period of time, even though I'm a lower level than her it's so weird but I guess that's my cheat. I wonder if it's possible to give her a multiplier skill like mine.

I took out my grimore and started to look through there are only two spell that don't involve a curse, a soul price or sacrifice. The first was party bond it bonds the people involved in the spell and shares all there skills the stats aren't shared, but side effects are weakening, Unique Skills aren't shared parties can chose which spells to share and restrict and lastly if the person's body isn't a customized to that skill or can't control it that person may die it's called a bloodbond.

The second one only splits experience only But it wears off after a few hours it's called party. But it seems ineffective as since Christa will be with me permanently I'll have to create a permanent buff I'll just have to get the spells ingredients when we arrive at the city.

"Hah!"

"Left"

"Haaha"

"That's the last one master"

"Yeah I guess but I'm starting to feel tired I'm going to take a nap when I return"

"Actually were already close to the wall"

I look in front and realise that we just killed two goblins and the city is right there I think I need some rest. I wonder if this is caused due to overuse of mana.

We enter the gate no questions asked by the guards and head straight for the adventures guild. We go straight to the receptionist from before.

"Oh your already back the quest you took must have been easy if that's the case"

"Yeah it was"

"Then please give me the quest you took"

"Sure"

I hand get the quest and she looks confused and me giving her a quest.

"Are you sure about this the quest was meant for an A-rank party."

"Yeah I have the proof but they are a lot so do you by an chance have a large room."

"Please come with me I'll have to inform the guild master first"

"Sure we'll wait"

Christa looks nervous and uneasy about this like she's trying to control herself. I just nod at her and she leaves in a rush.

"Okay here's the guild master now please show us proof of subjugation"

The guild master is not what you would expect he's quite short but he has a powerful aura and magic I can tell since I used inspect on him. He's a mage and a powerful one at that. He can cast area effect spells which I haven't looked into yet, I think my next move should be for me to study up on magic I haven't even used arcane magic yet.

"Inventory"

I take out the body of the Orc Lord and 12 other orcs. The look on Jane's face Is priceless she looks shocked and scared. At the same time Christa returns more at ease this time like she was relieved for a pressing matter.