Runaway

Running....

Running.....

You were slowing down.....

The blood loss in your missing right arm didn't help matters

???: (your/name) COME BACK !!!! The unknown woman yelled as she chased you, crying her eyes out in the process. Her and the two other adults chasing after you kept yelling but you didn't listen to them, you were too scared.

You kept running and running you didn't want to stop but the blood loss was making you weaker by the minute. The people chasing you eventually loose sight of you and you take this opportunity to go into a cave and hide. They eventually run past the cave frantically looking for you. You sigh in relief before collapsing on the ground of the cave due to blood loss. You were thinking for the first time you were free to do anything, and what you wanted was to die of your own accord...

You didn't want to live anymore and you didn't want to follow THEIR orders ever again. You close your eyes smiling embracing the darkness....

That was until you heard something moving in the cave, it sounded like electronics. You barely open your eyes weakly and look to see this....

The robot or what ever it was, was damaged and was walking towards you with what could only be described as a limp

The robot or what ever it was, was damaged and was walking towards you with what could only be described as a limp. You were very scared and tried to back up but felt you were already up against the cave's wall. The robot kept limping towards you and eventually stood in front of you. You looked up to the robot and waited for it to do anything. But it just stood there before going on one knee and pulling a wire out of its broken body and putting it against you head. You felt an immense headache before looking up and everything fades to white.

Your walking through an eternal void of white you thought for a second this is heaven, but it didn't feel like you were dead, so you dismissed this thought. You were walking until you stop and see your room or what your "family" claimed was your room, but in all actuality it was just a room with a crappy mattress, a few books as your pillow and a very old and thin blanket with a lot of holes in it. You look and see your younger self and are about to cry. Just then your asshole of a father walks in and punches you in the face breaking your nose bleed and making your younger self cry. Your present self looks away, but your father then says...

Tai: why do you still exist you little shit.... I should have made Raven get an abortion.....
He says clearly pissed and walks out of the room. Your past self just wraps himself into a ball and gets on the mattress and cries himself to sleep.

The memory fades away and you then see another, this one was of your sisters beating you down to the ground. You're bloody, bruised and pretty sure something was broken...

Yang: don't ever think your apart of this family, no brother of mine is a weakling... she says delivering one more punch to your face and that breaks your nose.