Him. chap 7

Erens Pov

"Y/n...?" I question the young girl as I stepped out of the bramble bush. ( Aka a Spiky Bush) A thorn stroked my arm making blood dribble out, I winced in a pain but I did not care. Y/n was not okay therefor I am not okay.

I can't believe what I just saw though but whatever it was Y/n protected us from it. I don't quite understand what is going on but... I can't let Y/n stay in the dark... How will I ever forgive myself if that happens?

She looked at me with blood stained clothes and a torn soul. I smiled at her with a look that told her it was going to be okay, but I could not tell if I was trying to convince my self or her, but It did not quite work on either of us. I crouched down over her crippled body. Tears leaked out of her E/c eyes and mine followed her lead I began to sob and then was followed by cries.

"Y/n... (Sob Sob)... Please... ( sob)... Don't leave...(sob)...me...." I managed to cry out.

"(Sob)... I won't... I'm sorry... I'm such a mess... A (sniff) broken..... I'm... Such...(sniff) a...."Y/n mumbled. But her cries and sobs took over.

" No...no...Y/n... Don't say that" I whispered back to her, her sobs continued and mine slowed.

"MONSTER" She broke the silence and stood up on her knees.

"IM SUCH A MONSTER" She continued
Her shaking body collapsed into me, in an embrace stance. I slowly wrapped my arms over her and she slowly lost consciousness.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her out through the forest, as I neared the place where we were originally I noticed Mikasa and Armin were no longer here. They must have left out of fear.

I'm not surprised, their faces showed only pure fright. But I don't understand how can they be so scared of Y/n she saved us. She risked her life for us. Ugh, I need to stop thinking so hard. My brain hurts.

I neared her house and knocked on the door, no answer. So I opened the door anyway. I've been to her house a couple times so I walked in with her in my warm Arms. I walked over to her room and laid her down on her bed and sat down on a chair that was next to her.

I looked around her to see if she had any wounds but I only found a small scrape on her neck. But other than that all the blood was not hers. I went to the well and grabbed a washcloth and a small bucket of water and headed back to her room.

I began to wash off all the blood from her limp body and cleaned her small wound on her neck. She looked like an angel so beautiful. I found my self staring at her for a few moments and then scavenged through her closet and found her a nice pair of leggings and a small shirt that I think would look very cute on her. I folded them up and Set them on the edge of her bed.

I tuckect her under the blankets and i  sat down on the chair and slowly lost focus, I had begun to wander into my imagination. But still keeping a close eye on Y/n.

Y/n Pov

My eyes fluttered open and a sweet toon filled my ears.

Wise Men Say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help

Falling in love with you

Shall I stay

Would it be a sin

For I can't help

Falling in love with you

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Somethings

Are meant to be

The sound of this toon made me smile with joy and i finished instead.

Ohh

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For i can't help

falling in love with you

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How was that

Anyways im gunna go to sleeeep