twenty six

"jimin.."

"jiminieeeee"

"..."

"yah! you shit, wake up!" he yells and gets up causing me to fall into the bed. i let out a muffled yelp not expecting him to do that. "w-whyd you do that, hyung?" i ask while sitting up to look at him properly.

he sits back down on my bed "because i need to talk to you about something and i didnt want to wait until you woke up." i frown at him "well you could have done it more..gently and what did you want to talk about?"

preparing to hear him say that this was nothing serious i start biting my nails nervously. "i wanted to ask you to be my boyfriend. that's one of the reasons i wanted to come down here. i really like you jimin and i hope you like me too or this will be awkward."

i stare at the older in shock. without thinking i just blurt out a "what the fuck" that was completly the last thing i expected to hear right now.

"oh. maybe i shouldn't have said anything, im sorry jimin. i think I'll get going." i watch as he started to get up from the bed. i grab his wrist and pull him back down "wait" i say and he looks at me with an confused expression.

before the older can say anything i pull him into a kiss. i can feel him stiffin but relaxing into it and cupping my cheeks. it was short but sweet.

"i really l-like you too hyung, like a lot. i have since i first talked to you, really. i was just shocked because i really never expected you to like me back. so, yes id love to be your boyfriend."

yoongi flashes me a gummy smile, "you almost broke my heart you loveable idiot.."

"awee does yoonie like me that much? so cute~" i tease but i don't think yoongi liked that very much as i was now being picked up and sat on the olders lap. "maybe hyung should show you how much he likes you again. what do you think kitten?"
his hot breath on my neck sends shivers throughout my body. "maybe you should hyung."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

min.yoongi
you're lucky i like you. i just sat through an earful from my boss about being late.

chimchim
you made yourself late smh

min.yoongi
its you're fault too!!

chimchim
i think it was ALL our faults

min.yoongi
why do i like you

chimchim
bitch excuse me im amazing

min.yoongi
you right

chimchim
xbxjdk

min.yoongi
i miss you already wtf

chimchim
i have that effect on people 😔👊

min.yoongi
shut up

chimchim
no you whore

min.yoongi
yah dont speak to your hyung like that

chimchim
is it crack? is that what you smoke? you smoke crack?

min.yoongi
jimin!

chimchim
hey you asked me out, you bascially signed a contract saying i can send you memes and shout vine references all day.

min.yoongi
oh noo...im loosing connection the airplanes doing airplane things..nooo
well darn that sucks looks like ill have to go and not listen to your meme references byeeee

chimchim

×i hate this book fhdkhfkbut i mayhaps ive been thinking of publishing another book that im a lot more proud soon

×
i hate this book fhdkhfk
but i mayhaps ive been thinking of publishing another book that im a lot more proud soon. what do y'all think about that?
also thank you for 47k..that's amazing.