#3

Tina's P.O.V

I sat down and ate my lunch in silence. After a few minutes, we stood up to go to our lockers and get ready for our next lesson, science. Charlie had Art and Connor had English, so we headed our separate ways. Rick and I started to walk to our lockers. After we got our stuff out, I headed to the door, but someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Rick, holding me tight. I looked into his eyes and he let go, looking down.

I walked in closer to him, until I could feel his breath on my head. He came even closer, and I thought there wasn't any way we could be closer than that. We looked at each other for a few brief moments, then our lips met. We hugged tight and stood like that for a while, not wanting to let go. It was the best moment of my life! The bell rang, indicating the start of our lesson. We pulled out and looked at each other, then walked on. We didn't talk about it for the rest of the day.

When the bell for the end of day went, we texted our parents informing them that we're going to the park with our friends. We also invited Charlie and Connor. We went to The Winterdale Parks. They're really beautiful at this time of year. We sat down near a Magnolia tree, watching the beautiful blossoms open. "So, about this afternoon..." started Rick. "It's okay. Don't stress over it" I cut him off, squeezing his hand. We leaned in together, my head resting on his shoulder.

"I love you" he smiled. "Me too." I replied, looking up at him. Maybe this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.