First meet

Y/n pov

I was really thirsty and walked out from the classroom tried find canteen and finally."I want 1 bottle of water please?"the old lady gave me smile and give me water."How much is this?old lady?"

"It cost $1 only"a guy hugged me from behind and he pay it and I take the money from that old lady and throw it away because I hate someone pay for me and I took out my wallet and pay  it.

"No and Thank you idiot,I hate someone pay it for me,so get lost and I never ask some help from you"I walked away and trying relax myself then I went to my classroom.

Park Jimin pov

What a tough girl that I just met hahahahaha I think I kinda like her.Should I make her,mine?

"Son,come here"the principal call me,I mean my father calling me and yes I am only son the owner of  this school and yes I am rich,all girls around this school will fall in love with me and I don't mind waste my money for them

"Yes,Father"I followed where my father going.He went to his office and he introduced all about school and rules and he asked this student which is my monitor to send me into my classroom before that I brought along my things and follow him

Knock**

"Sorry miss I'm late because mrs.principal asked me to send this new student here"I entered into the classroom and saw earlier girl that I liked and that miss asked me to introduced about myself  so I did.I didn't want to waste my chance so I went to her and sit next her.

"Em sorry idiot this sit are unavailable because I have friend sit here,so go away idiot,as annoying"damn she so hot when she mad and super cute.I still not move because I want sit next to her."Minjae,Please be friend with him and treat him nicely okay"Miss talked with her and asked her to treat me nicely and I hoped she treat me more than friend will me insane but it's okay.

"Can I have your phone number?"I know I am a annoying person but I can't stop myself until I got it.she didn't answer my question so I took her phone on the drawer and save my number on her phone.Miss asked us to copy and write what she wrote on the whiteboard and I write while smiling.

Y/n pov

The class finally end,so I went home and take bath and laying down on my bed and I heard foot step down stairs and I tried to find my phone but I can't found it even in my bed,GOD!where did put it?!

Please give a comment or like
Sorry if it have bad grammer or english because I am not good enough in English