1: Framed

I sat in A-class learning about another easy topic for the exam when i heard someone chuckle behind me and whisper, "it's almost time..." What they meant by that i had no idea. My name is Y/N L/N the smartest student in this school with the most ridiculous teaching styles, A-class being the best and taught the most hardest work to E-class basically being outcasted on top of a mountain. The bell rang and everyone stood up and left but i had an un easy feeling in my stomach that something terrible was going to happen, not that i cared, bad things always happen to me, you see i'm......depressed....suicidal even. No friends, bad family, dying on the inside but on the outside i'm sofisticated, hard-working, happy, but no friends.

I walked out to the court yard with my lousy 50cents, it was enough to by a bite sized chocolate bar. I walked over to the vending machine but as i was about to select my chocolate i realised i didn't have enough money, 'they changed the prices on this thing!! Why?' Well isn't life great, oh well i could probably lose a few anyway, i sighed and turned around to leave when a voice spoke up, "50cents isn't going to get you anything. If you want i can by you something, i have some left over money?" I looked to where the voice came from, it was a boy, who did look like a girl, with blue hair tied up and in his hand was a juicebox, "oh uh sorry did you have any other lunch if not then i know a good cafe that we can get a full meal?" I didn't want to trouble him so i put on one of my famous smiles and said, "oh i already have some lunch i was just seeing the chocolates, thanks for the offer though." He looked up from his wallet, closed eyes with a smile about to answer me but when he opened his eyes he stopped and froze, "are you ok?" I asked, he looked shocked, "y-y-your-" he shook his head and put his hand on my shoulder, "why did you lie?" Now it was my turn to be shocked, did my expression give it away, but i was smiling how??? "Oh i uh just didn't want to trouble you, but please i'm fine it's almost time for class." He sighed and nodded, as he was walking away he turned back and said, "I'm Nagisa, you?" I nodded and replied, "I'm Y/N nice to meet you Nagisa." And with that we both walked off to our separate classes.

As i walked into class one of the desk had been smashed and when i walked in all eyes went to me and the whispers started, saying why would i do this. Do what? "Everyone Y/N was the one who smashed the desk she needs to go to E-class right now! She obviously has behavioural issues!" Five voices spoke at once all blaming me for something i didn't do, there was nothing i could do or say to stop them the people accusing me where the top five exam students, including the principles son. No one would listen if i tried so i stood there waiting. "Y/N pack you belongings and get ready for E-class i will not have this behaviour in my class, do you hear me?!?" My teacher spoke while pointing at the desk while all i did was mutter a, "yes sir." And collecting my items before sling my bag over my shoulder and following the teacher to the principles office, i gulped this was not going to be fun.

Here i am, i had a chat with the principle and he agreed with my teacher that i should immediately be removed from A-class and down to E-class with all the other 'rejects' as he put it. So now i'm currently standing outside E-classes door. (This takes place before Koro-sensei blew up the moon) I wondered how everyone would react to another person in their class. I sighed, pushed back my fears and opened the door. I immediately recognised Karma and Nagisa but that was it. I knew Karma because we were friends as little children before we both started to change and i only just saw Nagisa 20 minutes ago, "h-hello there..." I was nervous every single eye in this class was fixed on me, the women who i was guessing was the teacher spoke up, "ahh your the new student Y/N correct, welcome to E-class." She smiled at me but i didn't smile back. Nagisa did a little wave from where he was sitting and i gave a tiny almost un-noticeable one back, "you can sit here Y/N next to Nagisa." I nodded, maybe being in E-class won't be so bad after all.

Or so i thought......