Chapter 5

The sun shone softly through the dugout windows making Celestial stir and rub her eyes, slowly she sat up and yawned. Looking around in her half awake state as she stumbled standing up, walking as she rapidly blinked; she wasn't sure of the time nor did she really care.

"Sesshomaru? Rin? Where are you guys?"

Hearing no reply she continued searching through the house, soon panic began to spread as she began yelling.

"RIN!? SESSHOMARU!?"

Tears began to form as she heard the young girl's voice, but couldn't pin-point exactly where it was; slowly she came to a closed door. Finding it weird she hadn't seen it the previous day she frowned and walked past it as she heard Rin's voice once again. Celestial's eyes widened as she bit her lip and tried to open it, pulling with all the strength she had. Pulling, tugging, crying, as she tried to open the door. Hearing Rin scream on the other side sent Celestial over the edge. The young girl began to beat and pound on the door, demanding her friends back. Demanding Rin back. Demanding Sesshomaru back. But the door wouldn't budge, every dent or chip she put in the door didn't seem to make a difference. Screaming as she pounded harder, her hands becoming bloody from all of the splinters that had entered her hands. Finally she collapsed to her knees, holding herself tightly she let her tears fall. She kept apologizing and rocking herself and bit her lip trying not to completely lose it. Suddenly the room became blurry and bright before Celestial was plunged into darkness.

Suddenly waking up as her breathing was labored, Rin was by her side with a worried expression on her face. Sesshomaru was leaning against the wall glaring out the window, Celestial slowly pushed herself up before using the wall to stand. Wobbling over to the older male, falling against him as she gripped onto his shirt. Her gaze followed his out the window, seeing Kagome and her group fight amongst themselves made her laugh as Celestial laid her head on the other's chest.

"Your nightmares. They struck again last night didn't they?

He didn't need an answer, Sesshomaru knew they had; worse than before that is. Looking at Rin with a small smile as he said.

"Rin, go play with Kagome and them. Cel and I have to talk."

At the word of "Play" Rin's face lit up and she darted out the door, Celestial looked up at the taller man a bit confused before the look of confusion quickly turned to a look of shock as she was lifted off her feet and held in his arms. A slight blush crossed her face as she struggled against his grip and fighting against him, soon she heard rocks clacking together and crackling. She was dropped in front of the fire as the silver haired male sat across from her.

"What're you do-".
"Your nightmares. Why do you have them? Don't you lie to me either, I know about them. I've KNOWN about them. Inuyasha was ALWAYS worried. What are they from?"

Her gaze fell into the fire as picked at some skin around her nails, how would she answer this? She sat in silence for several minutes before Sesshomaru said.

"We've got all day Snowflake."
"Okay! Damn! Where do you want me to start?"

Raising an eyebrow at her sudden outburst he spoke.

"The beginning."
"Fine. There was an attack... A thoroughly planned out attack..."

The sun shone softly through the silk curtains of the palace, the screams of a new baby girl echoed off the walls. Smiling softly the mother held her close and kissed her head, rocking the baby girl softly. Soon the crying ceased and the baby made a weird, small, smile at the woman and yawned. The rapid footsteps of the worried father came into earshot, the door soon burst open and there was Hitari Ononaki. The proud father of the newborn child, seeing his wife made him let out a sigh of relief and slowly walk over to the bed; gently sitting down he pressed a kiss to her forehead. The baby girl looked at him with her head cocked to the side, soon a smile was given to him as well. This perfectly happy family sat there in peace as the child began to go to sleep. Four years quickly passed and the young girl had lost her front tooth and was more adventurous than ever, you'd almost ALWAYS find her doing something; unless, of course, she was doing chores.