Preview

"Do you really think that this, that we have a future? Our relationship is a mess! I've been hiding things from you and you've been hiding things from me. Can we even fix this?" He asked quietly.

Silence filled the room because he wasn't sure how to respond. Was there even a good answer? It was true, their relationship had huge damages and fixing those would take a lot of time and effort.

"I'm sorry. I know you're right but do you really want to break up? Do you really think that we can't fix this anymore? We have a child, we can't just end everything." He answered after a while.

The air was heavy with fear and doubt. Neither of them knew what to do. "I really don't want to end our relationship but I don't think there's another choice." He admitted sadly and looked down.

"There's always a choice." The other replied. Another moment of silence followed until he took a deep breath. "Before I agree to give us another chance, answer one question." A nod. "Do you still love me?"

-

I know I should update but I don't really have ideas so I thought I could make it up with a little preview.

Of course, it's not for the next chapter but it will happen sooner or later.

I really hope you like it :)

I don't know when I will update because I don't feel very well at the moment but I will try to be fast!

Thank you for reading 🧡