The Note

Jane lays in her bed, closing her eyes. She is counting sheep, like a child might, feebly trying to make herself sleep. Tomorrow she had to run a mile for gym and had an algebra 1 test- she had to sleep, no matter what. She can finally feel her eyelids getting droopy; she inhales and exhales deeply and relaxed her muscles. She sunk into her bed, on the brink of well needed rest, when.........
Crash. Boom. Bang.
She grabs her butcher knife from under her pillow and ran to her window, almost tripping over a schoolbook. "WHAT THE FUCK??"
Nothing was out there. Nothing.
She ran down the stairs and out her back door to look for who broke her window.
She searched through the bushes, knife still in hand, in every corner of the yard. She suddenly felt a satisfied shiver run up and down her spine. She almost fell to her knees. Her body was weak, she was so satisfied. A wide smile spread across her face.
"KAJDJ- Jesus!" she finally realized the trance she was in and quickly scrambled to her knees, picking up her butcher knife, and running through her yard.
She was on all fours looking in more bushes, when she stared to feel uncomfortable. She could feel her eyes water- she wasn't sure why. She wasn't crying. Oh well, probably another thing this yard demon is possessing me with. She searched all around, high and low, in those bushes. It was the last place she had to look before a double check. As she pawed through another bush, she felt a sudden hitch in her breath. She was about to go back to searching, but before she had the chance, she loudly sneezed. She did this a total of 4 times- when she finally caught her breath, she saw something. A bouquet of red roses. As she grabbed it, she barely stifled back her 6th and 7th ones as she read the note.
"My dearest Jane,
Meet me where the wild things happen, where we can have midnight delights, and where we can fall madly in love.
Love,
F.M."
"Oh, fuck him," she deadpanned, throwing the roses back into the bush. She wipes her nose on her sleeve. "I'm so allergic to those things! And where the hell IS that? WHO IS THIS BASTARD THAT DID THIS?"
She rung up her friend, Cayli. She needed advice.
".......Hello? J-"
"Some bastard broke my window and left flowers in my bushes that made me sneeze like 1 million times with a note where he basically told me to meet him somewhere where we can make love."
"O-"
"I KNOW! I NEED ADVICE! WHERE IN MY HOUSE WOULD BE SUITABLE TO DO THAT?"
"Uh, your jacuzzi-"
"YES OKAY! THANK YOU! BYE!"
"B-"

Jane sprinted to her jacuzzi.