Chapter Two: Arrival

Audrey's Point of View 

I wasn't really looking foward to this whole thing because I don't really do scary movies. But I don't mind anymore because my Jakey will be here to comfort me if I get scared! This night won't be as bad as I thought if Ellie stops glaring at me. (Doorbell rings) Oh look who's here...it's Cayden. I wonder why he's here. He kinda scares me because of how he acts and looks. Well Ellie apparently has  crush on him which is probably why he's here. Or atleast that's what I've heard.

"Hey Jakey, why does your cousin like Cayden? He's sorta creepy."

"I honestly don't know...she is his only friend so they are probably really close."

"True! Your so smart Jakey!"

Ellie made her way over to Cayden and he smiled at her. But the way he smiled wasnt the same as a casual friend smiled. He smiled at her like she was the only thing that made him happy, the only thing he was really living for... like he couldnt loose her. I have never seen that side of Cayden. Only the creepy one so now of course I feel like a jerk listening to all those rumors about him and actually beliveing  them. Cayden, when he's with Ellie, seems really nice...really in love. I understand why I think my relationship with Jake is so special, beacause we like eachother and we know it, but Ellie and Cayden like eachother and don't know it. It's so cute. Maybe I should talk to Ellie about it?Naw she still doesnt like me. It kind surprises me though because im a very likeable person.

   I was so lost in my own thoughts about Cayden and Eillie, that I almost didnt hear the doorbell ring. I looked at the door and saw my older sister Nikki. UGH! why does she have to come?! i mean I know she's Ellies bestfriend, but is Ellie really so selfesh that she only thinks about who she wants to come? I mean I know that she doesnt mind that im here, shes just in a bad mood but why my sister? WOW! my sister better not bother me tonight. This is bassicaly a date with Jakey.

" Ellie! oh my gosh!! this is going to be so fun!" Nikki yelled. I rolled my eyes at her voice. I really dont like my sister.

" I know right! Hey, Caydens in the kitchen, come in there with us" Eillie said. Suddenly I wondered why she didnt invite me in there with her...

" Oh, OK. Just let me go say hi to Jake and Audrey" She replied. I rolled my eyes and smiled, so when she walked in I would look happy to see her.

" Hey Jake, Audrey." Nikki said. I smiled at her, as did Jake. Niki asked us about the movies we were excited to watch, about scary stuff she's watched and crap like that. I just listend and smiled the whole time, as did Jake, but I could tell he was trully enjoying it. He was really into scary stuff. I mean I hate all the scary stuff he, Nikki, Cayden and Eillie love. The whole possetion thing...I just dont do that stuff. Seriously! what if one of them actually becomes possesed because they are exposed to it so much?! I know that theres like one in a million chances of it happening but still...It could...

Jacobs Pov:

   I came into Ellies and sat on the couch with Audrey. I was playing with her hair so that maybe she wouldnt be so aware of the glares ellie was sending her way. Ellie really doesnt like Audrey and I know that...I dont really know what to do. I love Ellie but I really like Audrey so im not sure how I handle this situation. I started talking to Audrey but I dont think...I know she wasnt listening to me. I didnt care thought, I mean it was nice seeing her thinking about herself and not responding to every little thing. It was good to see her lost in her thoughts. I know that my past girlfriends would do this alot and I would get mad, but Audrey doesnt, and its honestly been worrying. But this is good for her. About ten minutes later Nikki, Ellie's best friend, and Audrey's older sister came in. I could tell that Audrey tensed when she heard her sisters voice but chose to ignore it, because,well... Nikki is her sister, weather Audrey likes it or not. I will suport her but not when it comes to other family memebers. For example, if she ever said that she doesnt like Ellie, I swear we would be over befor she could even say 'why?'. Not that I dont like Audrey, but its like I said befor... I love Ellie, i mean she's family and she always comes first.

 " Hey Jake, Audrey." Nikki said. we both smiled and said our hello's. Nikki started getting going on scary movie things, possestion, scary crap like that. I loved it though. I knew Audrey wasnt really into it, but this was good for her. The whole not being the center of the conversation. Im not trying to be rude, because I do care for Audrey but she does have some humbling to do, and I will help and support her through it but it does need to happen.

   Nikki and I talked for about thirty minutes, Audrey was lost in her own thoughts the whole time. I was starting to wonder where Ellie and cayden were so i called for them. They both were laughing and pushing eachother when they came out. I gave ellie the ' What the heck?' look and she snapped

" Oh! you guys are ready to watch the movie?!OK!" She said. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her. Audrey was starting to come back and was blabing off to Cayden about stuff. I wasnt really the jelous type but by looks Ellie was shooting Audreys way, she was. I started to panic, wondering how far she would take her jelousy but was relived when she just shouted that it was time for us all to take our seats. Thats when Audrey said someting to Cayden, gave him a hug and sat down on my lap. Ismiled at her and she blushed.

   Nikki, sat next to me and audrey while Cayden and ellie sat close...very close. She was basically in his lap with his arm around her.

   The movie started and on the scary parts, Ellie clutched caydens shirt and put her head in his neck. It annoyed me but whatever, I mean Audrey was doing the same thing. I just sighed it off and watched the movie.

Thanks so much for reading loves!

Please keep reading!!

vote or comment please<3

-Brittany