Chapter One: Phone Call

Ellie's Point of View:

I watched as parent's left. I smiled to myself as I thought back on the're words,

" Ellie. No people over, your only sixteen" Was what they told me.

 Ya, im sixteen, they dont really expect me to not have people over.

 I took out my phone and called my cousin, Jacob.

" Hey" I said. I heard Jacob laugh, as did a girls voice.

" Oh, uhm hey, whats up?" he asked. I rolled my eyes, knowing that he was with his new girlfriend, Audrey.

"Well my parents are gone for the weekend and the first thing that popped into my head was scary movie night. 

" Oh my friggin gosh yes! i'll be there in ten" He said. I laughed, but immedetly stopped when I heard Audry whine and Jacob sigh

" Hey, I'm gonna bring Audrey okay?" He said, more than ask. I rolled my eyes again, because i really didnt like Audry, but if she made my cousin happy...

" Sure" I said, already regretting it. 

" Great. Love you"he said then hung up, but not before the ' Love you' comment got a whine out of Audrey. 

I really hate that girl. I'm just going to have to hide that hate, because I know she makes Jacob happy, and if i admit I dont like her, he'll break up with her, and be all depressed.

I groaned as i called my other friends. I called Nikki right after Jacob. I loved Nikki, because she was so energetic and fun. The only problem was that she was Audrey's older sister.

"HEY!!" She yelled into the phone. I laughed at her as she did the same to herself.

 " Hey, so movie night?" I asked. 

" Hell to the yes!" She said. Again I laughed at her answer. 

" Great, see you soon, I gotta call Cayden" I said. Nikki gasped.

" Ooooh, Cayden. That sexy thing?!" She said. I rolled my eyes because i knew she was making fun of me. Cayden was goth, and weird. I was his only friend, but i was in love with him. His dad is a preist which is why I dont understand how he's sooooo him....but then again i dont know how he got so sexy either.

 "Haha, very funny. You know I hate it when you joke about him like that!" I replied. "I could start joking about Ricky and make fun of how much you love him!"

 "Not funny. I'll stop if you never joke about my future husband like that" she kinda sorta yelled. "He is   super mega special to me and I don't want that ruined! KAPESH??"

"Fine. I don't know why you always get soo serious when I bring up Ricky's name...anyways I gotta go call Cayden. See ya in a few!"

"Okay! See ya" she replied and then ended the call.

She is my bestie. I love her because she is soo fun and can always lift my spirit when I am down. But,  then comes the joking about Cayden. I understand why she is joking about it but she doesn't know how it makes me feel.

Everyone hates...well is more scared of cayden. Im his only friend, but i don't know what about him makes everyone ignore him. Sure he's goth but so are lots of other people at school. Maybe it's the fact that his dad is a priest and he acts the exact opposite... Any way that's not the point, he makes me feel complete and that's why I like him.

"Hey Ellie, what are you ringing for?"

"Hey Cayden! My parents are gone for the weekend and I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a scary movie night?" I explained.

 "Sure. But, who else is gonna be there?" he asked.

"Just Audrey, Jacob, Nikki, and you." I answered. "Is that okay?"

"Sure. Be there in a few."

I was so excited for scary movie night. We hadn't had one in forever! And the best part is that it is with all of my best friends...and Audrey. I think she is my only downfall of the night. But I'll have to live with it for Jacob's sake...(doorbell rings).

"Hey Jacob! Glad you could make it! Hi Audrey..." I said in a sort of dissapointed tone.

"Hey cous! Thanks for inviting us!"

"Ya thanks. So glad to see you!" said Audrey in a preppy voice as she gave me a hug.

"No prob! Make yourselves comfortable."

Of course that didn't take long. They just sat on the couch and started flirting again. But what else should I have expected from them. That's what they have been doing like 24/7 for the past three days! But I shouldn't really complain because that is like my dream with Cayden.

************************************************************************************************************

Thanks so much for reading the first chapter. I know it was alittle boring but the next one wil be longer and more interesting so please keep reading!!! :D