✔️Chapter 20: Getting To Know A Hound

Chapter 20: Getting To Know A Hound

Tuesday Afternoon
1:34 PM
Hotel Lobby
Lydian's POV:

Colby sent me a smirk as I just rolled my eyes and followed behind him out of the hotel.

Me and Colby were both bored and since we didn't have to go to SmackDown for a couple more hours, we decided to go hang out.

I just slipped on a jeans, a white sweater, brown knee high boots and a colorful scarf with sunglasses over my eyes.

I looked Colby up and down while his back was turned, and I had to admit, he was kinda hot.

He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black CrossFit shirt with his hair in a man bun and sunglasses over his eyes also.

"So tell me about yourself Mr. Rollins" I said with a slight smirk as we started the walk down the busy streets.

He chuckled "Um my full name is Colby Daniel Lopez. I'm 27, I was born May 26th, 1986. I have an older brother but I kinda don't wanna talk about him. I love my mom and my stepdad who is the only father I've ever known. I'm not into heavy drinking, maybe a few sips but that's all. My favorite color is dark blue. I'm single. My best friends are my brothers Ambrose and Reigns. I have a dog who I love so much named Kevin, he's a English bulldog. I'm really into CrossFit and yeah"

I nodded before speaking "My full name is Lydian Rose Cena. My parents abandoned me at age 3 and sent me to live with my aunt who raised me. At 11 or 12 I went to a WWF show and met Dusty and Vince and Cody. My favorite color is crimson red or dark blue. I currently live in Virginia but I also have a house in North Carolina. I'm in a relationship with Cody Rhodes but I'm not sure how far that's gonna go. I love dogs but don't have any. You know my brother John and I have a few more. Sean, Daniel, Matthew and Michael Cena. I'm kinda into CrossFit. I'll only drink if I'm really sad. My other best friends are Goldust, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio, The Miz and Randy Orton and AJ Lee and CM Punk. Ambrose creeps me out. And yeah that's basically it. Oh an I love Pringles"

He chuckled at my last bit of info as we walked into the little cafe.

We sat at a booth until he back and read the menu while just randomly chatting.

"So tell me about why you got into wrestling" I said once we had ordered.

He looked kinda shocked but answered "Nobody has ever asked me that. When I was super young......me and my stepdad and my brother would all sit down and watch WWF. I would dream of making my family proud by becoming famous and being on their TV screens each and every week. And that's just continued I guess. You?"

I shrugged "I don't know if I'm being honest. Wrestling, it was just always an escape for me I guess you could say. At first it was an escape from all the sadness from my parents and family leaving me. But then when I went backstage, and I met everyone and I met Cody and then Randal......I really learned to love the excitement it can bring. And it brought me my real family"

He sent me a gentle smile that wasn't filled with pity but admiration, toward me.

Wow that's a first.

The waiter came with our food and we dug in as we shared some more random facts about each of us.

"So, what's your ultimate goal?" I asked him.

"To be WWE Champion, and to be the face of the company." He said without hesitation making me laugh a little.

He chuckled "You?"

I shrugged "Kinda the same as you. I just wanna change every stereotype and prove that women can do anything. But to do that, I've had to overcome many obstacles, not just size and strength. A lot of the challenges are mental in this business. And sometimes they get overwhelming. But I just wanna make this place, this business a better place for every woman with a dream to be the best"

"That was beautiful" he said, pretending to wipe a tear making me laugh at him.

Idiot.

You know, Colby wasn't that bad if I'm being honest.

I don't know about Reigns and Ambrose, but at least I now know that 1/3 of The SHIELD is actually really awesome.

Once we finished our meal we started walking around town, just chatting some more.

We only started to make our way back to the hotel when the sun started to go down.

"You know something Colby?" I said as I saw the hotel in sight.

We both stopped a little bit away as he turned to face me, lifting a single eyebrow in question.

"You aren't bad. I feel like we could have a real friendship, a weird one, but a real one" I said as he chuckled and nodded.

"I agree. So, friends? And no matter what happens in the ring or what I may have to say, you know I didn't and won't mean it, right?" He asked, well kinda rambled.

I giggled and held up a hand to stop it "Yeah Colby, trust me I know. And when I lose all my friends because of this, I hope you'll be there"

He nodded and pulled me into a hug "I will. I promise I will Lydian"

I blushed slightly and hugged back before pulling away as he smirked.

"Well goodnight Ms. Cena. Have a good nights rest, enjoy your weekend because you'll need the energy" he told me as his smirk grew.

All I could do was glare at him as he chuckled and walked into the lobby, only looking back to send me a wink before disappearing out of view.

I smiled as I stared after him, lost in thought.

He wasn't that bad, he was actually really sweet and funny.

Maybe the hounds weren't that bad after all.

Maybe I should even give Reigns and Ambrose a chance........

Internal laugh, not a chance in hell.

Word Count: 1058 Words