chapter 5

Midoriya pov

It has been a week that me and bakugou have been going out. I get realy sick in the mornings and when I have some thing I like I just throw it back up and I get naushes. I think it is about time I tell my mum ym/n (you mms name or make it up) what happend at the party.
Midoria come get breakfast mum call from down stars. I get down stairs the stars side down at the table "mum can I talk to you" I asked " Yeah what is it about honey" mum asked "well you know you let me go to the party..." I say to mum "Yeah why?"my mum said calmly " well you know I came back a day late well it was because I woke up in the same bed as bakugou and found myself....naked" I told my mum my mum was very calm and collected about the situation. "Okay so have you felt different when you wake up and do you feel naushes" my mum asked waiting for an arwnser I said yes "okay we need to get you seen to see if you are pregnant" my mum told me I looked at her shocked and asked her why and she said it was the symptoms but she whant ed to make shore. My mum rang the school to say I would not be in because I have a hospital appointment.
Time skip to the hospital
Hi I would like to make a appointment for my daughter.
Hi and okay what is your daughters name midoriya izuku.
What is the appointment for May I ask?
To see if she is pregnant
Okay pleas with in the waiting room to the left.
Okay thank you bye.
She was nice wasn't she my mum said " Yeah" I reply
Hour later
May I please have midoriya izuku . That's me. Okay may you follow me please.
So how have you been feeling? Well in the mornings when I wake up in get sick. Uh u eneything else. Yeah I get naushes and dizzy but I think I'm pregnant and my mum dose to. "Okay so what I can tell what you are telling me it sound like you are well congratulations" the doctor said "Okay bye thanks " I said I came out of the doctors room and go up to my mum and say " well I'm pregnant." I said casually and my mum just fangirling about it it was funny and weird because she was not yelling or saying bad things."I'm so glad I'm going to be a grandma" she said out so loud to let everyone know. "Okay so that is over and done with what time is it" I asked my mum she said it was "10:29 why" she asked me "I could go to school" I said with a happy tone " okay are you shore you what to go though. what happens if you are sick or if you get naushes. I think I should tell the he'd master but tell him not to tell eneyone ells." she said worrieing and unshour until she had the plan to tell all the teachers but not the students. That was actecherly a good plan.
Time skip to the school
We got to school and meets and my mum go to the principal office to tell him why I whant to the hospital
"Hi principle" i said "hi midoriya why have you and your mum ym/n come to my office today" he asked then my mum took over from me
"Well we are just letting you know that we have figured out that she is pregnant and asking to keep it a secret from the class and students" my mum announced all of the teachers where shocked and even all might was shocked.
"Well" my mum Said very intimidating all of the teachers came to and all said they would keep quiet.

I hope you like this chapter. I'm a rubbish writer so it may not be good. and it is like 22:54pm in england so I'm tired sorry and what do you think will happen in the next chapter
Bye