Manourge Lemon

Manic...

Come on already...

I'm bored out of my mind...

Finally, I hear the front door open. I run from our room to the stairs, and there he is.

"Scourge, I'm home!" he shouts, taking off his red jacket.

As soon as he turns around- "Oof!"

I hug him as tight as I can.

"Sheesh, you missed me that much?" Manic happily asks as he hugs me back. "I was only gone for a week."

Manic had left to visit his brother, then his sister, then his parents. I was SO BORED.

I kiss Manic's cheek. "As if you didn't miss me."

Manic chuckles. "You're right. I missed my Scourgie Baby. Did anything happen while I was gone?"

"Well, since I was bored for a WHOLE WEEK, I did something I thought I'd never do. I. Read. Seven. Entire. Books."

With a shocked look, Manic says, "No way."

"Yes way. I was so bored that I actually read and analyzed a series of books. And liked it. It's like I just couldn't put them down. And when I went to sleep, I was having dreams of teenage wizards and witches with British accents, going to some ancient magic school with a kid that had to sleep under the stairs of his abusive family's home!"

"...was it Harry Potter, by chance?"

"Don't patronize me, okay!? I'm ruined! How am I going to be able to face the harsh cruelty of reality after being introduced to the universe of fiction?! My entire reputation, destroyed by hardcover and paperbacks!"

"Oh my gosh, you're even using bigger words."

"SHUT UP! Not only did I read seven books, but now, I have five other book series that are now so interesting that I won't rest until I read them! I'm a nerrrrrrrd!"

Manic kisses my cheek. "Yes, but you're my nerd."

"Manic I've just suffered a week without touching you. Kiss my lips, dammit."

Nodding, he takes my face in both hands and kisses me. But he does it like it's been much longer than a week since he's last seen me. His fingertips slide into my quills, and I feel a familiar tongue slip into my mouth. While I struggle not to moan, one of Manic's arms wrap around my waist, holding me closer as he tilts his head and kisses me deeper.

I feel powerless. Every time he does this, I feel so weak. It's like Manic is quietly dominating me, saying through his smooches: 'You're mine. You're ONLY mine. I'm the only one who can do this to you, and you'd better not forget it.'

When Manic releases my mouth, there's a string of saliva between us. We're both panting and red-faced.

"C'mere." Manic says gruffly, pulling me back in.

I try to regain some self control and hold on to his shoulders, but both of his arms wrap possessively around me, and I melt.

"Manic, please," I beg. "It's been too long, already."

Manic smiles. Knowing full well what I want, he slides his hand between my legs. "Oh, what's this I feel?"

I begin squirming. "Manic please." I raise my leg, indicating that I want him to pick me up.

Finally he does, and I'm positive he can feel what I'm wanting, now.

"You'd been waiting for me, huh? Have you even been touching yourself at all?"