Chapter 1

Annie's POV

*beep,beep,beep.

Ugh I woke up to the stupid sound of my alarm. I got up, brushed my teeth and then i put on some clothes. I walked downstairs and saw my mom making me breakfast and Hayley, my sister watching Youtube while eating.

Good morning honey, eat your breakfast quick we are gonna be late for school!

Okey well it isnt  my fault school starts so early and we dont have time for breakfast.

I quickly eat my eggs on toast my mom made me and Hayley and I got in the car. She dropped Hayley of first since her school was closer and then she dropped me of. I was getting out of the car when mom told me that her and daddy are gonna be home late since they have a meting and i have to take care of my sister. I then got out of the car and saw my bestie Nadia and Austin my boyfriend and laughing. Um thats weird i thought they hated eachother and now suddenly they are laughing and smiling... I got a weird feeling something bad was gonna happen but i just brushed it off. I decided i was just gonna ignore that and go to my other bestie Brooke, she and Nadia arent friends cause she always tell me that she gets a bad vibe from her and i just dont see it. I was looking for her when i finally saw her but she was talking with Mason, awhh shes always had the biggest crush on him and never had the guts to talk to him but she finally is. I was just looking at them talked when i realised she saw me so she left Mason and came over to talk to me.

Hey Annie how are you?

Dont hey me brooke what were you and your crush talking about huh?

She just started to blush when i asked her that and just as she was going to say something the bell rang. We didnt have first period together so i told her that she has to tell me at lunch. I got to my first period which was maths and when i got there Nadia and Austin werent there that was weird. I always sit with Nadia and Austin me in between so this time is sat alone. Halfway trough math class the door just bursted open and there stood Nadia and Austin, the teacher gave them detention and afterwords they came and sat next to me. Austin gave me a kiss on the cheek while he was sitting down and i noticed he had some hickeys on his neck and that he smelled a lot like a perfume i know by i just couldnt think of who it was so i just shook it of. Classes went iby and it finally was time for lunch. I sat down at the table i always sit with Brooke, Austin, Nadia and Luke. I was sitting there alone when all of the sudden someone sits by me, i look up and notice it was Nadia, i smiled and gave her a hug but while i was giving her a hug i notices that her perfume smelled quite familiar and thats when it hit me... Austin was cheating on me with Nadia my bestriend and she didnt have the courage to tell me, then all of the suddenAustin came in and i couldnt take it anymore i wanted to cry so much but i couldnt let them see me cry so i just ran out the cafeteria and ran into the secret garden that only Brooke and i know. i was in so much pain i couldnt take it anymore i wanted to kill myself noody loves me anymore why should i live i was about to take out my knife thati keep in my bak poket of my bag that is just for safety untill i heard someone yell my name, i turned around and saw...