Day 9

Dear Diary,

Turns out it wasn't Arthur...
Okay... Explanation :
This morning, the letter was :
Hi June.
How is Jenny ? I'm glad to see you're not in a fight with her anymore ! I see you June. I see everything.
I wondered what have I done to Arthur and why was I so interesting to bully and then I remembered that I didn't care at all. And it was really good to have this feeling back.
Anyway. I answered to Mister Letter trying to be as me as I could :
Hi Mister Letter !
How are you by this time ? Do you drink enough ? It's hot. And it's important to drink during summer.
Jenny' a fine I guess... We were in fight ? I didn't know...
You might see everything Arthur but you don't know everything... Cause everything is not as it looks like... And even if you do... well, Don't care.
And please ! Enjoy yourself! Watch me! I know that I'm pretty... :)
I put my letter into an envelope. I found it funny... I put the envelope in the locker 357 and I waited for Arthur.
My plan was to take a pic of him opening the locker 357. The problem was : It wasn't Arthur in front of the locker 357... It was Penny Perslon.
Then I realised that Mister Letter was intelligent.
"It was at this moment she knew... she fucked up. "

XOXO
June