Day 19 (2)

Dear Diary,

I'm scared of my locker.
I went to my locker like I was asked to.
And I took the pink envelope.
I looked at it for one or two minutes. And I got a message
U - open the envelope June
I opened it.
Hello again June.
You owe me 300 dollars June
I sent him a message
J - i do ?
U - Don't play the innocent June
J - where the hell am I suppose to find 300$ ?!
U - that's your problem. Not mine
U - this evening June. Or the video and photos are out.
Mister Letter was being nice. He could have ask 2 thousand dollars but he didn't. 300... Its not that much... I had like... 150$. I had to steel 150$.
To who ? Mum ? Dad ? Lou ? Grandma ? God no...
I went at my Grandmas. And I asked her
- granny... I'm in trouble... I need some money ... do you think I could borrow you money ?
- Of course my baby July...
(That's something that Granny loves to do... she always call me « baby July » I don't know why...)
- how many do you need ?
- A lot... how many can you give..?
- Oh.. I don't know... 85$
- That's perfect. I will give it back to you. Promise.
- Oh don't worry... it's not that much
- It is. Thank you grandma
65$ left. I went at my house and I took my money. And I put my 235$ in an envelope. Then, I went in my father's office and I search.
- bingo...
50$. I thought that my father kept all of his money locked in a secret place...
15$ left. That will be easy...
I went in my mother's office and I search. But I did not found anything...
I asked Jenny if she had an old dress that she didn't wear anymore and I added it was REALLY IMPORTANT so I want at her house and she gave me a white short dress. She asked me what was it for
- I don't have time Jen...
- You're serious ! You make me leave school for something you cannot tell me !
- I'll explain later ! I need to go back to my house
I went home, I put the dress in my sister's bed and I took 20$ that were on her desk. I took 5$ in the envelope and I put them on her desk. Then I took a paper and I wrote « thank you for buying my dress ! 15$ is not very expensive for that !! I bought it 25$ ! :* »
And I went to school.
I put the envelope and the 300 dollars that were inside in Mister Letter's locker.
And then I went to a restaurant and I asked if they needed someone to work.
I went from restaurant to restaurant till I found a job.
Then I went home and I got a message
U - go to your locker
J - tomorrow mister letter
U - no
U - now
J - but school is closed !
U - now.
So I got out of my room by the window and I went to school. When I arrived in front of the fence, I climbed it and I was in school. I went to my locker as quiet as I could. I opened it, took the envelope, closed it and went back to the fence. I climbed it again, went home, closed the window and started to breath again.
J - i have it
U - i know
U - open it
I opened it.
Hi June.
You have paid your debts
Now I want you to go at school and take off your clothes.
J - r u insane ??
U - do what i ask June
J - what do u want
U - for now, to see that damn body in real life
J - why me ?
U - you owe me that June... you do
J - i owe u nothing ! i've done nothing...
U - i know it was u. i haven't forget June...
U - i haven't
I try to remember someone who had give me 300$, someone with who I could have been mean... but I did not found.

xoxo
June