Vows Chapter four

Months later They are boyfriend and girlfriend. See Jihoon  it is not so bad after all. Jihoon and Jinah sitting in a tree kissing. Shut up Kiyoon. Make me. I will. Jihoon was about to hit his older brother when there dad came in the room. What do you think you are doing. How dare you try to hit your older brother. You need to show him some respect. But dad. No buts. Why are you allways on his side. Do you not care about me. What would make think that. The fact that you rarely come home. I told you it is because I have to work. That is a lie. It is not. Tell me the truth. I did. My dad is a liar who does not love me. What am I to you some kind of joke. Enough already. Am I even your real son. Are cheating on mom is that why you rarely come home. His father angrily slaps him. How dare you say such things. His sees what happens. She asks his father why he slapped him. He told her that he was being disrespectful. The slap stings really badly. I hate you Jihoon says to his father and then he runs into his room and slams the door shut. I can't believe that he slapped me. Kiyoon gets up from his bed and goes to Jihoons room. What do you want to tease me again. No. Then what is it. Can you believe that he slapped me. He only did it because you were being disrespectful. Are you here to lecture me. No I am not. Try to get along with dad okay. I will once he starts being a better dad. He all ready is you are just hard to deal with. You are only saying that because he loves you. See this what I am talking about. It is time you man up and stop acting like a baby. Dad was right to slap you. Get out of my room now. Jihoon. I said get out. He leaves. Jihoon lies down on his bed and says to himself nobody loves me. Then. he Cry's himself to sleep.
A few hours later he wakes up and packs his backpack and suitcase with money clothes food and toiletries. After that he writes a letter to his parents and brother. Then he quietly leaves the house. Kiyoon goes to his room to apologize. He sees. that jihoon is not there. He checks the bathroom. He is not there either. He goes back to jihoons room and sees the note. Mom Dad. Yes kiyoon they both say. Where is jihoon. Isnt he sleeping they both ask. No he is not. He runs downstairs with the note in his hand. He must have left the house bcause I found this in his room. His dad takes the note and reads it out loud. To Mom Dad and brother do not try to find me I will come back in two days For now I need to be alone. I love you all even though you do not love me goodbye. Kyung Mo we have to do something. Do not honey he will be back he said so himself. Kyung Mo. I have had enough of this I will not play this game. And I will not search for him that is what he wants. She begs him. He finally gives in and tells his bodyguards to go find him. Meanwhile Jinah are you excited about yours and Jihoons marriage. Yes I am at first I was not but now I am. Just know if he ever tries to hurt you I will be there to set him straight. Simu. What I have to protect you you're my little sister. Simu's dad calls him into his room. Yes dad. Jihoon is missing he ran away from home. What. Do not tell your sister. Okay dad I will not tell her. He leaves his dads room. Simu what was that about. Nothing. Two days later Jihoon comes home. Where were you. Some where Oh no you do not. You are grounded. Go to your room now. Mom jihoon is home. Jihoon where are you. I'm here mom. She runs up to him and hugs kisses him on the cheek.  Mom. Don't you ever leave me again do you hear me. Yes I hear you. Mr trys to slap him his wife stops him.  Jihoon goes to his room. Ki yoon comes in and apologizes for what he said. One week later. Jihoon and Jinah are getting married. Here comes the bride' here comes the bride. Jinahs father walks her down the aisle. Do you Jihoon Kim take Miss Jinah Maeda to be your lawfully wedded wife as long as you both shall live through sickness and health. I do. Do you Miss. Jinah Maeda take Jihoon Kim to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health. I do. They go a honeymoon to Hawaii. Jihoon and his dad reconcile and promises to be a better dad.