Max meets NatureGirl and AnimalBoy

Max's Point of View/POV

Today I woke up on a early Saturday morning. "Geez. I really need to think who was that glowing pretty girl and that animal looking guy." I said rubbing my head. I thought about it and now they came outta my head! "Max?!?" they two guys shouted! Actually not two guys well a guy and a girl for that. "Ah! This is gonna be bad! Jesus what happened!" I screamed. "You called us Max." the glowing girl said. "Who are you!" I screamed in fear then the animal looking guy laughed hard. "Hahaha stupid!" he kept saying until the glowing girl touched his neck. "Ow! LG, you really had to do that didn't you!" "Well sorry Sharky you were being kinda rude." she replied making her glow stop. "Oh well yeah sorry too cutie." he said whispering when he said cutie. "He really likes her doesn't he." I thought when he said that. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Sharky." she said with her sarcastic voice. "It wasn't even my fault we we're serving at the ceremony!" he said with fear. "It worth my life too!" he finished his sentence while she completely rolled her brown eyes. "Listen it worth my life too! It's her birthday you couldn't deny it!" she said. "Um, not to disturb you guys' little quarrel, what ceremony?" I asked with my green eyes looking at the two quarrelling dream creations of mine. "Well we were involved to play Truth or Dare with Princess Penelope cause we'd loose our life if we wouldn't." I said as we calmed down.

"But why'd you have to be included?"

"If you'll ask us that's his fault!"

"Woah, woah,woah, LG give me three reasons on how'd it became fault!"

"First off, you kept flirting with me, second you were soo acting like a jerk! And thirdly, you kept staring at me during class which Princess P saw! Show off!" the girl said turning her back from him and me. "What's her name?" I asked as she folded her arms. "Thanks for asking me that question Max." he said smiling at me more friendlier than before. "Hey LG what's your-" before he said his last word which I think was going to "name", LG(well I think that's her name),blasted him with lava. What if her name was Lava Girl. "Hey I think her name is Lava Girl!" I said while he was touching his burned butt. "Precisely! Good work now you have to find what's his name." she said smiling at me. "Hmm.... He's looking like a shark and he's a boy... Shark Boy?" I asked he was looking like a shark when I saw his back fin. "Nice! So you have to do something-" once again she zapped a small amount of fire on his shoulder. "That's before the third day, Sharky!" she said with fear as Shark Boy frowned and she smirked. "Fine I guess I can wait before the third day." he frowned as the doorknob wiggled. "Hide!" I screamed as they went to my small closet near the corner of my bed and I pretended to sleep. As they opened the door I pretended to yawn. "Hey mom!" I said as she walked towards me. "Max, is there somebody in here?" she asked. I guess we were too loud my mom woke up. My mom's room is two rooms away from mine. 'I'm such an idiot' I thought in my head as I smell burning from my closet. Mom smelled it too. This is bad. She walked to the closet. I'm done for.

Lava Girl's Point of View/POV

We were stuck in Max's closet. Great. And inside I was with a boy but not just any boy. I was stuck back to back with Shark Boy. "You're backs hot!" he shout-whispered. "Can we turn around so I won't have a back burn..." he said as we turned around this time nose to nose. "This is bad." I said as we stared at each other eye to eye. I moved a little far from him so that noses wouldn't touch. Then he sniffs, "Why does it smell like fire in here?" he said as we looked behind myself. "Uh oh." I said as I moved a little forward so I wouldn't burn the back. Once again our noses touched. Then a little light from the room went to the door of the closet. "Somebody's coming!" I screamed as we tried hiding in some of his clothes. "Well nothing." the woman closed the closet. We ran precisely when she got outta Max's room. "God we really couldn't breathe in there!" he said as I noticed he was sweating all over. "I'm sure it was because of me." I said the two looked at me. "But how?" Shark Boy asked me. "I'm destruction. I burn everything I touch." I said as my hair flew in the wind. "Everything became or was,all began with a dream." I said as I they stood awkwardly. "We gotta go Max. See you in ya dreams." Shark Boy said as we left the room to his Shark-like rocket.

Well finally done thanks for reading guys!

-Rachelle