I Fell In Love with My BFF

Lava Girl's Point of View/POV

When I fell Taylor tried catching me but I couldn't put my grip on his hand cause I fell fast. Since I was wearing bruises all over I decided to wear something that wouldn't make Sharky see them. Since the lava covered the rocks I was partly used to them. But the Earth powers I'm about to learn well I haven't even learnt how to use them. Well now I'm trying to find a f*ck outta the rocks without Taylor seeing me. So.. I nearly have no ideas.......... Jack Pot! When Taylor tries getting the rocks off me. Maybe all of them. Then when all of them gets out, I say 'Taylor, my BFF' then I transport to my house. Ta da! Well not my best plan but let's say it'll work! Now just need to wait... Yes now he's taking the rocks off me! Now time to work it out!

"Taylor..."

"Miche! Thank God you're okay!"

"Taylor, I- I LOVE you!"

Then I transport very fast.. I can't believe I said that I loved him.... I hate myself so badly. Ugh... You're not gonna get anywhere. That's terrific! Ugh!!! Calm down.... You said you loved him, and now you have to explain! Life is so hard.... God help me.... What the heck am I going to do!! I know! I'm going to kill myself! Wait- is it just me or am I starting to act crazy! Now time to work this bruised girl out.

Authors Note:

Thank u girls and dudes sooooo much for reading this.... I already got 55 readers! Thank You! So please follow hey_its_mary!!! I'm not forcing you but believe me! She's such a great writer! And since there's so many girls and dudes reading this I'm gonna publish more! I'm sorry that I'm not ALWAYS publishing but I have other stories hope you check it out! Rachelle_Raven out! :) wait did I smile? Ohhh..... "Rae! What's taking you so long!" Whoops? Oh! "Beast Boy my name's Rachelle not Ray!" Whew.... "Are you coming out or what?" Ugh! "Ugh, I'm coming I'm coming! Just shut up and wait! And be patient sweetie." "Fine...." Yes he walked away! Oh sorry did you hear that? I'm super sorry! BB just... Couldn't shut up! Oh and in a relationship don't take him away from me! I'm gonna kill you if you do! Oh and that's for the BBTerra lovers and Terra lovers! Wait! I need ideas! Give me what'll happen net! Thnx! A lot!!! Ba bye! "Beast Boy shut it down!'' Bye!