Chapter 3

Aiden's P.O.V

While I was waiting for Kesley since she had a phone call. I seen someone I didn't want to see it was.......Diggy. I was getting worried then I seen Kesley get out of the bathroom and she seen my face and ran to me and then looked around and saw him.

Kesley's P.O.V

Shit-Kesley Yea I really hope he don't see me or things will end bad-Aiden SHIT hide he is coming over here-Kesley Hey Kes who is this-Diggy (pointing to Aiden) My friend he is very shy-Kesley Shit he knows when I'm lying so I hide my face. For fuck sakes I know u are lying who the fuck is it-Diggy he then grabbed the menu HeY-Aiden What the fuck Aiden why did u lie to me I your boyfriend for fuck sakes why did u lie to me about being sick what are you moving or something or or are u fucking cheating on me-Diggy Umm about that I am moving to Indianna and I want to break bc i don't want a long distance realation ship-Aiden said then he ran out and most likely ran to his house. Diggy was crying so I hugged him so he cried into my neck and then he got up and said. You know what I didn't even like him anyways I like someone else-Diggy I know u like Sayla, but she is dating Christian-Kesley I don't like her I like ummmmm................... You I like u Kes-Diggy Wait what the fuck he likes me, but I like Miles and him now. So I didn't reply to him and ran home.

Christian Umlor P.O.V

So I at the store with my gf and Miles when I got a facetime from Kesley. OH NO that means something happened bc she never facetimes me unless she is sad so I went up to adrianna and Miles and Said. Hey I forgot I have to go home bc my family is comming over ok bye-Christian

So I drove to her apartment and ran inside. KESLEY-Christian Upstairs my room -Kesley I ran to her room and asked whats wrong. What do u do when u like two boys and u know one likes u back, but u don't know if the other one does-Kesley Kes who are u talking about-Christian I was hugging her bc she was crying. Miles and Diggy-Kesley Wait what Diggy likes u I thought Aiden and him were dating and did Diggy find out if he did cheat-Christian FOR FUCK SAKES NO AIDEN DID NOT CHEAT BC I WAS THE ONE HANGING OUT WITH HIM.-Kesley Why did u lie to me I'm your fucking best friend and u lied to me remember we had a promise we wouldn't lie to each other bc remever last time-Christian WELL THE ONLY REASON WHY I HUNG OUT WITH HIM WAS BC HE NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO BC HE SAD HE LEAVING DIGGY FOR SAKE AIDEN IS MOVING TO INDIANNA-Kesley OMG he is moving I remember he said he would never leave us-Christian Then it got quite.

Nobody's P.O.V

When it got quite they were looking into each others eyes and they were both leaning and then they kissed and made out until someone walked in and it was Brad Christian Kelly's friends.

Umm am I interrupting something-Brad                                                                                                                      Nooo I'm sorry, but Kes I have to leave and who the hell are you-Christian                                                 Christian's friend Bradley, but you could call me Brad and are you dating or something-Brad           NOOO, but ok nice to meet u and ok bye Chirstian call me later-Kesley                                                       Wait he is Christian-Brad

No that is Christian Umlor, but Christian will be home in any minutes bc he messaged me ten mintutes age and said he would be home in ten-Kesley

Ok well I'm going to my apartment to unpack do u want to come to meet my girlfriend her name is totianna-Brad