*CHAPTER 16.*

(Harry's POV)

"Mrs. Meadows?" I really need to check on Emrisse. I feel something... And it's definitely not good.

Mrs. Meadows turns around to face me with a confused look, "Yes Harry?"

"I... I need to go check on Emrisse" I hastily spoke, a worried expression plastered all over my face.

"Why so worried? I promise Harry, she won't get into trouble" She said reassuringly with a warm smile.

I doubt that... "Please... I'll be back as soon as possible, I just don't feel right and I need to make sure she's safe." I tried to persuade. If she's says no, then so be it, because I'm still checking on her and no one can ever stop me.

She stares at me, probably thinking. I looked at her with hopeful eyes and it's kinda working, I hope.

"Fine... You really do care for my daughter." She sighed with a smile.

"Ofcourse I do, I care for her a lot." I proudly said.

She nodded, "You should go"

I nodded before I turn around to run, but not in a vampire speed, ofcourse.

(Emrisse's POV)

I was walking along the side of the road to the park nearby. I decided to just relax for awhile before I'll find a place to stay, probably a hotel. What am I going to do for a living? Maybe I'll just find a job. It's better this way.... So I don't have to be a burden to mom and Harry.

As I arrived in the park, I searched for an empty bench. "Yes!" I exclaimed quietly, immediately heading towards the empty bench and sat down. I inhaled the fresh air surrounding the park, making me smile a little. I am not regretting this... Since I know it's for the GOOD of everybody I love. I wonder what they are doing right now... Are they searching for me? I hope not.

*****

I groaned as I felt someone's finger poking my arm. I ignored it, my eyes still closed. "Stop it" I groaned as I tried to slap the hand that keeps on poking my arm. The poking never stopped so I jolted up from the bench, "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?" I harshly said. My eyes widened when my eyes landed on a guy with a sinister smirk on his face.

"You shouldn't be here lovely lady" The man said, still smirking.

"You're right, I should go." I immediately stood up from the bench. I'm so stupid in falling asleep here.

"awww... Can't we have fun first?" He then held my arm tighlty making me flinch.

"N-no, I... I need to go home." I stammered as I tried to pull my arm away from his tight grip but he is too strong.

"Now, now, sweety, let's have fun." He said, pulling me to him.

"Please, no!" I pleaded, struggling to escape. He shook his head as he slowly placed his hand on my lower back, pulling me so close to him.

"Please.." I cried, tears already streaming down to face.

His smirk grew even more and he slowly lowered his hand to my butt.

"Don't touch her!" Someone growled. Then suddenly, the man who was about to rape me got pinned down on the ground by...

"Harry?!" I gasped as I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Don't you fucking touch her you son of a bitch!" Harry growled demonically at the guy,  as his eyes turned golden red and his fangs growing.

I covered my eyes, not wanting to see Harry suck the mans blood. I never saw Harry like this, as if he wasn't Harry at all. I cried as I covered my eyes tightly, hearing the slurping sound. I just want to throw up from the disgusting sound.

The slurping sound stopped and I was about to uncover my eyes but I heard footsteps coming this way. I trembled from fear, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, I feel a hand gently stroking my left cheek making me flinch. "Shhh Emrisse, I won't hurt you." Harry softly said.

"Harry?" I croaked as I was about to uncover my eyes and open them.

"Don't open your eyes." He quickly demanded as he placed both of my hands back to my eyes, covering them.

"Why?" I asked curiously, wrapping my arms around me but I kept my eyes closed. I'm freezing...

"I don't want you to see me." I heard him sigh, feeling him garb my hand and intertwine our fingers together.

"But I can't see." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'm here." He whispered, pulling me to his chest and wrapping his arms around me tightly but gently.

"Jump" He softly whispered into my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

"Wh-what?" That would be awkward for me.

"Just jump Emrisse." He chuckled.

"O-okay" I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, my eyes still closed tightly. I then jumped, quickly wrapping my legs around his torso. Harry quietly laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Okay, this is embarrassing and awkward... I already feel my cheeks heating up.

"Hold on tight."

I nodded as I buried my face into his neck. I know what's going to happen... Wait! I'm not suppose to come with him!

Oh man!

____________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE! ;)

___________________________________