*CHAPTER 19.*

"Hi... I'm Emrisse." I said, a little nervous.

The lads all smiled widely as one of them walks infront of me. "I'm Liam. It's a pleasure to meet you, Emrisse. Happy Birthday." He said as he offered his hand for me to shake, which I did ofcourse. "Thank you Liam." He smiled at me before he backs away.

It was the other ones turn to walk infront of me. "The name's Zayn, what's up?" He said as he offered his hand for me to shake again, and ofcourse I did.

"I'm great." I replied, acting cool.

He grinned, "Happy Birthday by the way."

Good think his nice, I thought he is grumpy and... you know, bad. But he wasn't. "Thank you." I smiled warmly at him before he backs away like Liam did earlier.

The last boy walks infront of me, with a cheeky smile on his face. "I'm sooooooo happy to meet you, Emrisse! Happy happy birthday!" He said, too loud. I can already feel my ear drums drumming. "Thank you..." I trailed off not knowing what his name is.

"Oh! I forgot. I'm Louis." He then hugged me tightly, which caught me off guard.

"O... okay." Ok, I can't breath.

"Ops.." He then pulls away from me as I immediately catch my breath. "Sorry..." He spoke sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's okay. I'm fine." I said as I smiled at him reassuringly.

"Sorry for me being too loud that your ear drums are already drumming." He mumbled as he looked down. What?! How did he know?!

"I can actually read your mind." He mumbled quietly as he looks up to me.

Oh my gosh!!! What?! His a-

"Yes, I'm a vampire also, the other lads too." He whispered to me, making sure mom won't here us, but I'm sure she can't, I mean she's too far from us.

"I'm just making sure of it, Emrisse." He immediately said.

"Okay, you reading my mind is freaking me out already. Can you please stop reading my mind?" I said, trying to not sound rude or anything.

"Sorry... I can't help it. Your thoughts are just too loud."

I sighed, "Oh..." That's the only thing I can say.

"Emrisse! Come here, it's time for you to blow your candle." I heard mom yell to me.

"You better go." Louis chuckled.

"Okay." I smiled and turned around to walk over to mom.