Chapter 1- First Sight

"You can do it... you can..." Taylor told herself.
She's now at the 2013 Victoria secret fashion show backstage and ready to perform the song "I knew you were trouble"
"These girls are hot." Taylor told herself.
"Okay okay... everybody ready! 3...2...1 go!" One of the crew member said.
Taylor walks out of the backstage confidently,with a sparkling microphone in her hand.She looks very gorgeous.
Once she started singing, everyone's eyes are on her, and the vs angels started coming out to the stage one by one, all very cute and sexy.
"Focus."Taylor told herself.
Everything is alright, until a girl caught Taylor's eyes, that girl is tall, confident, hot, honeyed. Taylor just couldn't stop witnessing at her, she's sweet and she's pretty as hell.
Taylor pointed at that girl and that girl replied by dancing. Suddenly a warm stream pours all over Taylor's body, she's shocked, since she never felt like that before.
The show is over, and Tay is still figuring what was that weird but special feeling she just felt on stage, she's hastily finding that girl, and she finally did after searching in large crowd of people.
"Hey." Taylor said.
"Hi! I'm Karlie! So nice to see you." The girl answered enthusiastically.
"You just did a remarkable job on stage." Tay said.
"Thank you! Anything I can help you?" Karlie said.
"Em... Would you like to have dinner with me but it's fine if you don't want to because I wanna be friends with you and so I'm asking all of these it's fine if you don't want..." Taylor said nervously,
"Chill! Sure! I'm starving right now." Karlie let out an adorable laugh.
.
.
.
An hour later, taylor and Karlie are in a restaurant.
"So... Karlie, you're like really tall, like a giraffe." Taylor said.
"Hahaha... my height is never normal." Karlie picks up her cup of wine and said.
(An awkward silence streams in the air.)
"I like you." Taylor breaks the silence.
"Oh... really?" Karlie smiles.
"Yeah we should go out more often." Taylor said.
"Sure, you're so cool, I like having a conversation with you." Karlie said.
Taylor picks out a lime from her bag, making Karlie so confused, but she doesn't speak, she waits. Taylor takes out a sharpie, and start writing on the lime, few seconds later, Taylor hands the lime to Karlie.
"This is my number, my private number, I trust you, so I give it to you." Taylor smiles.
" Thank you... but why a lime?" Karlie looks as confused as Nick Young.
"Its a pick-up lime." Taylor whispers into Karlie's ear and softly kiss in Karlie's hair, then she walks away like nothing happened. Taylor glances back and winks at her.
"HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT! DID THE TAYLOR SWIFT JUST FLIRTED AT ME? DID SHE SAID SHE LIKES ME? WTF IS HAPPENING!" Karlie couldn't move for minutes. When she finally comes back in realization, she's already home.
Karlie holds the lime tight, still couldn't get what's actually happening.
"Should I text her?" She asked herself.
"No, that's too annoying." She said.
"But she gives me this! I should text her!" She argued with herself.
"Fuck it, I'm texting her anyway." She comes up with a result after arguing with herself. Alone.
.
.
.(text content)
K: hey it's karlie:)
T: hey cutie, I've been waiting for a century for you to text me.
"AWWWWWWW" Karlie groans as loud as she can. She's happy and confused at the same time, the first time seeing Taylor, Karlie has some unique feelings  about her, she wants to know her more, she wants to stick with her.
K: that's so nice of you :)
T: Are you free tmr?
K: yeah. I have a day-off tmr.
T: Great! I will have my guards to pick you up tmr morning.
K: for what?
T: it's a surprise.
K: okay...
T: see u tmr sweetheart.
.
.
.(texts end)
"Did she just..?" Karlie questions.
She opens her phone again and read through the texts one by one, repeat and repeat.
"Yeah she did asked me out. Taylor. Fucking. Swift." She's extremely tensed and wonder what will happen tmr.
.
.
. (Alarms)
"I hate morning." Karlie murmurs in her pillow without opening her eyes.
She walks out of the bed and walk down the stairs, randomly grab a bottle of juice from the refrigerator and starts to dress up. Cuz she's going out with THE Taylor Swift today.
(30 minutes later)
"Hi Miss Kloss, I'm Aaron, one of Miss Swift's bodyguard. I'm here to pick you up, please get in the car." Aaron, a very muscular man said.
"Sure." Karlie carefully steps inside a black car.
.
.
.(arrived at Taylor's house)
"Wow, it's huge." Karlie looks up at Taylor's house.
"Yeah it is, once Miss Swift has ordered a pizza, and that guy get lost, just at the front gate." Aaron said.
"Haha" Karlie laughs a bit.
Aaron leads Karlie into the door of the house, and rings the bell.
"Hey! Here you are!" Taylor embraces Karlie.
"Hi! Good to see you!" Karlie said in a hug.
"I prepared some cookies and wine and chocolate and chips for us... we can watch movies... or whatever you like." Taylor grabs Karlie's hand and pulls her in the house.
"I prefer movies with snacks." Karlie smiles.
"You want juice or wine?" Taylor asks.
"Juice. Orange. Please." Karlie said.
Few seconds later, Taylor comes back with two cups of almost filled juice. She stumbles a bit before reaching Karlie's hand, and the juice just spills all over Karlie's white t-shirt.
"Crap! I'm so sorry Karlie...em... I will get you a towel... nonono...em" Taylor starts rushing around.
"Relax, do you have a t-shirt for me? I will just take a bath and get change. No big deal!" Karlie  laughters.
"Oh, I will lead you to the bathroom... and here's the shirt for you!" Taylor said and start walking upstairs.
.
.
. ( Karlie in the shower)
The hot water rushes all over Karlie's body, her skin turns a bit red due to the hotness.
All of the sudden, the door is opened.
Karlie quickly grabs a towel and covers her body, she screams " who the hell?"
"Me." Taylor stares at karlie.
"I... I haven't fin...finished." Karlie replies embarrassingly.
Taylor doesn't care about what she said, and slowly walks inside the bathroom, without looking away from Karlie. Taylor stepped in the bathtub where Karlie stands, the water keeps pouring down Karlie's body, and now Taylor's too, Taylor's clothes are now completely wet.
"Tay... this is awkward." Karlie refused to look at Taylor.
"Look at me." Taylor turns Karlie's head towards herself, forcing her to look at her in the gaze.
"W..we..what." Karlie can't even speak now.
Taylor push Karlie against the wall and takes away her towel, Karlie's now completely naked, and Taylor starts to bite Karlie's bottom lips softly, her hands embrace Karlie's back and moving smoothly up and down. Karlie murmurs between kisses, but she doesn't push her away. " this is wrong, we have to stop." Karlie mumbles.
"I don't think you wanna stop, your hands are grabbing my ass, so hard." Taylor laughs seductively. Karlie didn't realize her left hand just naturally grab on Taylor's ass once they start kissing. Karlie laughs and replies " I thought you have a boyfriend?"
"I thought you have one too." Taylor said and start using her tongue to lick Karlie's teeth.
"Yeah I do... but you know what? FUCK THEM right now." Karlie said and grab Taylor's ass even harder, and starts to put her right hand in Taylor's hair. Taylor moves a bit downward to Karlie's chest and starts kissing gently, karlie looks down and take off Taylor's shirt, Taylor kisses softly in between Karlie's thighs, the skin are soft, and Taylor starts doing the magic with her tongue. Karlie moans louder and louder, leans herself at the wall, and closes her eyes.
"It's your turn." Karlie whispers in Taylor's ear, she eventually stands up and Karlie starts slipping her hands into Taylor's wet pants, karlie kisses Taylor's lips passionately, and stick her tongue inside Taylor's mouth. Her fingers are now doing what they're supposed to do inside Taylor's pants. Taylor moans so hard and squeeze Karlie's breasts so hard, Karlie doesn't stop until Taylor reaches her climax, the girls stop and kiss each other again and again.
.
.
.(both girls in Taylor's bed)
"You're so good at this." Taylor said in Karlie's embrace.
"Really? It's actually my first time." Karlie softly kiss her forehead.
"You're so warm, I like cuddling with you." Taylor said.
"Me too, but you know what? I didn't thought Taylor Swift is like this, bad, sexy and dirty." Karlie said seductively.
"And I didn't realize a sweet angel can fallen in a second." Taylor whispers.
" How do your friend call you?" Taylor asked.
" Kar." She replies.
" Kar, I like it, but I will rather call you BABE from now on." Taylor sits up straight while holding Karlie's hand.
" ..." Karlie can't even squeeze a word out of her mouth.
"I never fell in love so quickly, you're too fucking gorgeous." Taylor touches Karlie's face.
"I love you." Karlie said.
"I love you more." Taylor said and kisses Karlie.