When he finds out you cut yourself

Apollon:

He entered the bathroom and wanted to apologize but he saw some cuts on you. He stared as his mind stopped working. Suddenly he cried and hugged you. You panicked and said they are old so he can calm down. So both talked about your past cutting.

Balder:

You both were walking. He tripped and took your sleeve so it got thorn. Quickly cover wrist and yell his name. He apologized. He looked and raised his eyebrow at why your covering your wrist. That's when he realized you cut. He hugged you and rubbed your back head. So both spoke about it. he seemed to notice your awkward pose so he smiled and said he bought ice cream. So both cuddled while eating ice cream.

Hades:

He entered the room just when you were about to cut. He kept blaming himself and his misfortune. You would have to comfort him first before he talks with you about the accident.

Loki:

You were trying to get on a tree branch but were too weak to pull yourself up. Loki laughed and pushed on your ass to push you up so you yell. He then noticed your sleeves go up a bit so he could see atleast three cuts. Suddenly he dropped you so yell in pain. He took your wrist with an angry look. He demanded answers so you answered them out of fear of how angry he looks. Soon he just held you as both in the tree. He kept making weird jokes to make you happy, which worked.

Thor:

He stared at your arm. You cut yourself but then got scared and went to Thor. He just took your hand and dragged you to the doctor. So they got bandaged and stitched or something like that. Thor may seem okay but you knew he was freaking out inside.

Tsukito:

He was the same as Thor. He looked okay but inside he was freaking out. Suddenly he fainted so you freaked out. So both went to the doctor. Apparently Tsukito can't stand blood. It maked you laugh and hug him. He just hugged back.

Takeru:

He entered and immediatly became angry. He yelled some weird stuff so you just waited. Finally he calmed down so hug him. Said you didn't mean to do it. he yelled you did. So both arguing while he did some bandage around the scars to stop the blood. Suddenly he threw you over his shoulder and ran to the doctor. He almost punched the doctor when he looked at your chest.

Thoth:

He was reading but when he turned the page there was blood stains. He looked at you so you flinh in surprise. He turned the book and asked what this is. You stared before saying a book. He facepalmed and took your sleeves. He lifted them and, just as he suspected, there were cuts. So got a whole lecture which took about two hours. Then he finally treated the wounds on your wrists.

Anubis:

Anubis always enters without knocking so he saw the cuts. He stared with water-full eyes. Suddenly got tackled into a hug. He maked weird sounds as if he's trying to say something but he just cried. He's so soft-hearted... You hug back and said you will stop. He nodded in agreement.

Dionysus:

Both were drunk. He asked why there's blood on your arm. You look and giggle saying the cuts reopened. Suddenly he seemed fully sober. He dragged you to the nurse office. You tried escaping so he threw you over his shoulder. He said not to think cutting is okay. You just sighed and said they are old but now are better. He threw you on the bed before kissing you. He said to always come talk to him if you have problems. You nodded.