Pt 1

I was watching Tv, when I suddenly heard the door open and shut loudly. I jumped out of my seat and went to go check on who it was, or what it was. I peeked our from behind the kitchen wall to see who/what it was.

me: Yah! you scared me you piece of shit.
He walked to me, angrily stomping. I shouldn't have cussed him out.
me: b-babe. i'm sorry.
He put two of his hands and ripped open my oversized shirt, exposing me in my bra and panties.
me: YAH! 하지마!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???
he came closely to my ear and whispered something that turned me on.
jm: *play with me*
he got back and smirked at me.
me: n- no. i have work tomorrow. stop it.
I was about to turn and leave, when he put one hand on the wall.
me: *tsk* stop it i'm not playing these games, parkjimin.
jm: Oh but i am.
me: stop.
i tried to turn the other way but he put another hand to the wall trapping me.
me: i'm serious. let me go to sleep. i'm tired.
jm: and i'm serious too when i told you i want you to play with me.
me: s-stop it. we can do this tomorrow
jm: i cant wait til tomorrow. i wanna make sweet love to you right now babygirl.
He took one hand and pushed back my hair behind my ear, because it was covering my face.
me: *tsk* fine. ill play with you. *i said seductively as i smirked*
He stopped in his place and removed both arms/hands. He was surprised by my actions.
me: come here. i signaled.
He slowly followed me to our couch.
me: Sit.
he went to sit on the couch.
I spread his legs, and sat facing him on his lap. I put both of my hands and caressed his face. I slowly went in for a kiss. His hands traveled from my ass to my back, pushing me more towards him for a deeper kiss. I wrapped my arms around him, making the kiss go deeper and deeper. our tongues touched as they salivated our mouths.
I stopped kissing him for air, and began to smoothly kiss his neck. I left my marks everywhere.
I ripped up his shirt, showing his abs. I gave him soft kisses all around his chest.
His hands were going all around my body, making me moan as i kiss him.
He unhooked my bra. i took it from his hands and threw it across the room.
jm: Yow, baby. you're gorgeous.
*i smiled seductively*
He unbuckled his belt and i helped pull down his pants. He was now only in his boxers. I sat on his lap, and when i felt his big cock around my vagina, i got all wet. I moved my body forward and backward on his dick. grinding him hard. He moaned and threw his head back.
me: fuckk this feels nice *i moaned*
I got up and removed his boxers, unveiling his dick all hard and full of precum. I licked his tip, and soon went down. I sucked him hard and fast. He put one hand on my head and was pushing my head on his dick. I got his full cock inside my mouth, and i sucked hard, really hard. i moaned in the pleasure i was giving him. He threw his head back again, because of how good it was feeling. I stopped and i got on top of him. He laid down on his back, and i began to ride on him. I went up and down really fast, enjoying the pleasure. I got tired, so i laid on my back and he thrusted in my pussy hard. He kept thrusting and thrusting.
me: ohh fuckk yess jimin!! YESS!!
I rubbed my clit for the extra pleasure.
we both then laid sideways and he quickly thrusted inside of me. He hit my gspot and i moaned loudly, letting him know it was there. He got my signal and thrusted in that area.
jm: DAMN Y/N YOURE SO FUCKING TIGHTT *he moanedd*
me: ughhh fuckk! IM GONNA CUM! IM GONNA CUM!
jm: ME TOO BABY! ME TOO!
one more thrust and we both came at the same time. I turned around to face him. We were both breathing heavily at each other.
me: * i smiled* i love you.
jm: i love you too. * he smiled back and hugged me tightly*.

i'm sorry if this want as good as my other ones. I really tried dudes but thanks for reading. you're awesome. GO STREAM EPIPHANY YOU     SNAKES!