LOVE

23RD FEBRUARY, 2020

🌹JAY🌹

I was woken up by journalists at my door step early this morning.

"Everyone in the city are watching this at the moment, what do you have to say about the kidnap of Miss Kathy Presley and Mr. Nathan Fox?" A lady asked.

"The news about Kathy and Nathan's kidnap has sent everyone into a shocking state," I took a breath before continuing. "No news has been heard or any calls received. We all assume their abductors will demand for a ransome but it looks like it is more than a kidnap." I explained.

"What has the cops done about it?" Another questioned.

"The cops are yet to get hold of any useful nugget of information as to their whereabouts." At least I can answer that correctly.

"Please sir, we are made to understand the company is being locked up, any reasons for such action?" Another pressed on.

"I haven't been to the office for today because I asked everyone at the office to stay off the company premises for safety. We are all left trying to figure out what really went wrong. I hope they are safe. No more questions please." I pleaded before quickly moving inside and shutting the door.

I could hear different voices screaming "Sir" but I couldn't stand the questions anymore.

🌹NATHAN🌹

I'm still startled about how wicked a father can be to his own daughter. I couldn't stop to think about how she had felt being treated in such a nasty way.

"Thanks for last night," she calmly said, distracting me from my thoughts.

"Anything for you." I smiled at her. I didn't just say that, did I?

"I wish there's a way we can get out of this awful place." She looked unhappy.

"Soon. Their boss alias your dad will be back tomorrow. There'll be heading somewhere secretly without the boss's consent, I heard them discussing last night. It's going to take 30min. From there we'll find a way out of here, I'll make sure of it." I assured her.

"But how will we get these ropes off?" She asked yawning.

"I'm working on it," I said.

Though I'm still figuring out how to do that. I didn't want to tell her the truth, just to avoid getting her worried.

5:21pm

"You think we're good to go?" She sounded fraught.

I stroked a hand slowly along her arm, feeling the goose bumps that peppered her skin.

"Right." I confirmed.

Wondering how our hands are finally freed?

There was a fight earlier between the gang men and in the cause of it all, bottles were broken. Some pieces scattered around where we were tied up.

I was able to cut the rope off with the sharp piece I stumbled on, I losed her too when I was finally freed.

"After the countdown you know what to do." I reminded her.

She nodded curtly.

I linked my fingers with hers. Her hands were even colder than her arm and I gave her a reassuring squeeze to call her down.

I pulled her swiftly along with me towards the west end of the room, the corridor divided into 2, the elevator located at the foyer and the exit door that lead to a corridor that inserted the back stairs.