chapter 1

CHRISTY's pov

i was sitting in the couch at the house.. watching tv ..texting.. surfing the net.. thats me.. CHRISTY..and thats my life!

people call me chris for short.. i lived in a house with invisible persons.. asking me whos with me?? the answer is my parents.. but they are just so busy with the business they have that they dont even have time for me.. everytime i wake up i found an envelope on my room desk with my allowance for a day..

okay.. tell me na maswerte ako.. yes i do have all the riches but there was a part of me that is missng. my friends told me that i was a richkid. gosh! yess i am! i have all the latest gadgets in the house.

*riiiinngg*

okay time to wake up! gising ka na chris! napaupo ako sa kama ko habang kinukusot ang mata.. i just woke up.. first day of school for me as a 3rd year student in high school.

by the way ..to tell you i was always on the top 5 in my batch.. and I'm so proud of it! yeeaah! but to the fact that they tell me I'm beautiful because im intelligent is so not acceptable!! ano ako tangaa??? I'm way too wise.. Baka mamaya ay maabutan nila ako sa rankings. wag na noh!

and so kumain nalang ako!

"yaya! am going!" nagdalidali naman si yaya Linda na kunin Ang mga dala ko at dineretso sa k0tse.. I do have a personal driver and a car.. we went straight to empire high school.. an exclusive for rich kid school.. sa mahal siguro ng tuition ay matatae ka na.. it cost 100 thousand a year not including the uniform and other expenses..

"gurl!!" nakangiting lumapit si maridel sakin.. she is the best and closest friend I had in the school.. we're very close since first year.. we meet this way..

*flashback*

"yaya late na po ako! pakidalli naman ng konti!!" sigaw ko kay yaya .. ang bagal naman kasii!

pagkasakay ko sa Kotse ay pinaharurot na ni kuya bam bam ang sasakyan .. I was preparing myself when kuya suddenly stopped and I was bouncing back in my seat.

"kuya ano ba!" Sita ko sakanya

"sorry po mam may tumawid po kasi eh."sabi niya malapit na kami ng school kaya school zone na yon.. sumilip ako ng sandali at kinuha ang bag ko..

" kuya fetch me up by 4:30 okay?" sabi ko sakanya

"yes man" yun lang at bumaba na ko..

I entered my room and my eyes catched a sight of a girl with curly hair and wore a beautiful smile.. she smiled at me.. I never saw her here before and yeah she is so pretty!

I sat beside her fixing my stuff..

"hey" a soft voice called my from my side.. it was her.

I smiled to her and we talked all our hearts off and laugh all we can..

*end of flasheess*

"uy may bagong campus hottie na tayoo!! " halatang kilig na kilig siya..

"ow bakit naman?" tanong ko.

" his name is Elijah daw.. he is so cute and hot! As in!" I saw her smile from ear to ear..

"okay na.. I'm not interested.. you know how i hate them!." I said with a frustration look..

" ooopzz soory!" maridel knows me well I told her every single thing in my life..