Chapter 1

(before leaving the heartfilia estate)
In her dream
"Lucy. Lucy. Lucy. Come here Lucy", a mystery yet familiar voice said to Lucy. "Hey whose there?" She replied while trying to follow the voice to where it came from. "How are you?" She calmly question the strawberry blond hair guy that is standing in front of her. " I will tell u soon enough but time is running out and I need to explain what your Mother did not have the time to tell u before she passed to the soul society. I know u must be wondering what the soul society is and that is the place where dead people's souls go to when they die. It something like what you would call a after life. In this society there is a special type of magic that has been developed specifically for the souls to use in the soul society and is only thought to one family in the world of the living. The souls who specialises in this magic are called soul reapers and it is referred to in earth-land as soul reaper magic. This magic was specifically designed to be used in secret and to fight Monsters called hollows in the soul society and in the living world. It has been destined to protect your world from world ending chaos but we have come a Long way from there and found away to trap hollows in their world. Now this magic is hidden from the rest of the world a very little knows about their existence. Yet some has been able to escape our capture. We need you to help us capture them as you are the destined heir for this power but your Mother wasn't able to teach you this world saving power. I would try to help you master it but in this form I am unable to provide anything further than verbal help so go to the twin of magnolia to a wizards guild called fairytail keep this power hidden as much as possible and look for my old friend there. Take your Mother's keys that she has left for you and go accomplish this task. I will explain more when the time comes. Now go Lucy."
(After the dream)
"RINGGGGGGGG, RINGGGGGG." The alarm clock rang. 'Ughh. What just happened?' She thought to herself while turning off the clock knowing that if she was late she would in deep boiling water. She got inside the shower and got ready for the Long day ahead of her.

~~~~~~~
Hi it's me again. Hope u like this chapter I know is like a prologue introducing the new type of magic
Feel free to comment on how u think I could improve.
XOXO Ella 💕