William Changed for the better ! =)

William was a guy that didn't care about any person or any thing ! .. Melina didn't like that but she always knows that there's reasons behind that ! So William began to change step by step and began to care about the people around him Specially Melina .. :) William didn't change untill he notes that Melina care about him and her speciall looks and her way of talking to him So he felt that someone is care about him , he began to less than talking to girls and he didn't hang out with them like the first ! ..

Melina was so  happy that she thought that she was the reason of changing someone into better .

Lely began to tell Melina that William in love with her and Melina believed in this and she was glad to know that her crush may be in love with her <3

Lely knew that jack was in a reation ship with another girl but before he knew her , Melina told lely not be shamed that she loved him cuz it's a past and he didn't love this girl any more ! ,, Lely became a little happy but she also wanted to know the truth ..

Some of Melina's and lely 's girls Classmates became so strange with them especially lely ! they were looking at her strange looks , Lely would become crazy to know why they were looking at her like that .. Jack always looks at those girls in an disgusting way and that's because they looked at Lely So strange ! .. =D  , Melina told lely that's it's meant that he is in love with you cuz he hate those girls for you ! :) , Lely was so happy of hearing that and she tried to talk to jack more and more .. =)

Melina and lely became mistresses to William and jack <3 .. but , it's return them to pain !

w8 for the next part and see how they were in trouble because of this love !